PCC Curriculum Alignment and Articulation Day
Thursday, November 17, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (PST)
CTE Transitions at PCC
The 2016 CURRICULUM
ALIGNMENT & ARTICULATION DAY
Thursday, November 17, 2016
in Creveling Lounge
- CTE high school instructors interested in establishing new articulation agreements should attend to learn and use the system effectively to maximize the CTE pipeline.
- Establish a CATEMA® System (Career and Technology Training Educational Management Application) account for better management of your articulated courses.
- Build agreements using CTE Model Curriculum and PCC Course Outlines of Record
- Learn how to encourage college attendance and link to industry certifications and third-party credentials through your pathway efforts.
- Plan for Dual Enrollment opportunities at your district that build from your articulation model
***Be sure to bring your syllabi, final exams, curriculum, text books, and any items that will assist you in explaining how your course is equivalent to the PCC course.
When & Where
Hosted by the PCC Business Division through CTE Transitions
Following the lead of industry and connecting students with labor market validated opportunities.