San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Did you know that young career women are part of the largest generation in the workforce today? While companies are looking for ways to attract, nurture, train and retain millennials, studies show they are three times more likely than other groups to change jobs, often choosing a better work environment over salary. More than any other generation, millennials want opportunities to learn and grow, to design their own career path, to be entrepreneurial, and to make difference.
If you’re a woman who wants to successfully navigate the first five years of your career, join us for this engaging afternoon of speakers, panel discussions, personal mentoring and interactive coaching where you’ll learn how to:
- Clarify career goals and expectations.
- Create an actionable career plan.
- Showcase your personal brand and LinkedIn profile.
- Sharpen your communication skills.
1:30 Doors open for registration and networking
2:00 Program begins
5:00 Event ends
Open to early career women in all companies and industries.
* Also available: a PBWC 1-year membership and Young Women's Professional Summit Package, for only $149. Become a PBWC member and receive access to webinars, complimentary Community Event and Member Event tickets, annual conference benefits, and the ability to broaden your knowledge and build your network! Visit pbwc.org/join for more details.