A good patent search will help identify prior art references that are critical to the patentability of an invention. Whether you are an inventor/entrepreneur or someone who just has an interest in patents, we designed this class to help you navigate through multiple free online patent databases effectively.
- Part One: Introduction (including identification of patent documents)
- Part Two: Hands-on practice (including hybrid searching using classifications and keywords)
Classes are offered on multiple dates. Choose the date that fits your schedule and register online:
- Tue, Sept. 6, 2016, 1-3 p.m.
- Thur, Sept. 22, 12-2 p.m.
- Tue, Oct. 4, 2016, 1-3 p.m.
- Wed, Oct. 19, 2016, 12-2 p.m.
- Tue, Nov. 1, 2016, 1-3 p.m.
- Thur, Nov. 17, 2016, 12-2 p.m.
- Tue, Dec. 6, 2016, 1-3 p.m.
* Prerequisites: Preview the 7-Step patent search strategy video by the USPTO before coming to class
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org