Weekends are a time for relaxing and getting your days started the right way. Join us for a Mimosa and Bloody Mary Cruise aboard the elegant Northern Lights to jump start your relaxation mode. While aboard choose from a variety of Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s, grab a pastry from the buffet, and select a cozy seat as we cruise around Boston Harbor to capture panoramic views of Boston. This is the perfect event for groups looking to entertain guests from out of town. You can see the sites without giving up a relaxing weekend. We can accommodate small bridal parties or even morning after wedding parties. The Mimosa & Bloody Mary cruise offers the perfect event for the individual or the group looking to celebrate and relax.
- 1.5 hour harbor cruise, beings boarding 15-minutes prior to departure.
- - Fairly priced Mimosa’s & Bloody Mary’s (not included with your ticket due to Massachusetts Liquor Laws)
- - Included with your ticket are a delightful assortment of freshly baked pastries, muffins, danishes, scones, tea bread, coffee cakes, and assorted fruits. (Tickets excluding pastries and fruit are also available.)
- - Panoramic views of Boston Harbor
- - Catch some of the historic sites along the harbor such as: Independence Fort, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Casin Young, USS Constitution, Old North Church, Boston’s Seaport District with historic Fishing Markets, & Boston’s incredible Skyline
- - Great for groups out celebrating or showing friends Beantown without giving up a little relaxation.
Mimosa Menu – ($6/each)
Cran-Orange Mimosa** - Cranberry, Orange Juice, and Bubbles
Northern Lights Mimosa** – St. Germain, Orange Juice, and Bubbles
Apple Cider Mimosa (because it’s Fall!)** - Apple Cider and Bubbles
Pink Mimosa** – Grapefruit Juice and Bubbles
Blushing Mimosa** – Orange Juice, Pineapple, Grenadine, and Bubbles
* Beverages and food are not included with this purchase. Please bring cash or credit to purchase drinks from the bar on board. Water is complimentary. Due to Massachusetts State Liquor Laws, alcohol cannot be included with your ticket.
The Motor Yacht Northern Lights' design was inspired by classic New England 1920s style steamships. She is one of the most comfortable and versitile cruise vessels in Boston Harbor. With ample seating for up to 149 passengers, she was built and designed for taking groups of people on spectacular sightseeing adventures.
The Northern Lights is operated by Coast Guard Certified Captains and extremely friendly and talented crew. Known for their amazing hospitality, our staff is all professionally trained and experienced on our vessel. They're also very knowledgeable about all the sights you will enjoy.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself. With wind in your hair and amazing scenes in front of your eyes, everything is just breezy on the Northern Lights.