Actions and Detail Panel
Passport to Retirement
Tue, April 25, 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM CDT
PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS IS 6 HOURS HELD OVER TWO CONSECUTIVE TUESDAYS OF APRIL 22TH AND MAY 2ND OF 2017.
The best curriculum available nationally on preparing for and living out YOUR more comfortable retirement is now available at the Northern Illinois University Hoffman Estate campus.
This class is designed to help you answer these questions for yourself:
- Can I retire on schedule, or will I have to postpone my retirement?
- Could my investments be earning more, or perform with less volatility?
- Are their better strategies to manage my income taxes?
- What are the distribution options in retirement to add security or reduce taxes?
- How should I manage my Social Security options?
- How can my health affect my retirement plans for me and my spouse?
- How do I create reliable income streams in retirement?
These questions and many more will be addressed in this six hour education event. Each class is divided into 2 three hour sessions over two consecutive weeks (i.e. 2 consecutive Saturdays or 2 consecutive Tuesdays), although a participant may mix and match the first and second sessions (i.e. First Saturday, Second Tuesday or First Tuesday, Second Saturday). Please register for the first session you will be attending only. You will be automatically enrolled for the second session.
A 135 page workbook is included with the first registration. A spouse or other guest may also attend at no additional cost, but must be registered due to space limitations. A second workbook is available for $29.00.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available at the campus, however sometimes the parking can fill up early. Additional parking is available across the street at Sears. Driving directions can be obtained by clicking here:
What can I bring to the class?
A workbook will be provided. Please bring a writing instrument and note paper. You may also benefit from bringing a highlighter. Vending machines for bottled water, soda, coffee and light snacks are available in the building. Food and or drinks from off campus is allowed on premises.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?