San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CELEBRATE PASSOVER AT THE BEAUTIFUL SHALOM INSTITUTE IN MALIBU, the home of the SHEMESH ORGANIC FARM AND CAMP JCA SHALOM!
Join Us on Sunday, April 17th for Passover Family Adventure & Fun Day- A great day for the whole family! Travel back in time to the Biblical Egypt and relive the Exodus.
$10 per person, kids 6 and under free!
Fee includes all activites, snacks and a delicious kosher lunch.
Here is the schedule for the day (Program starts at 11 am- please come as close to 10 am as you can so you don't miss activities):
10:00 am-11:45 pm
The Land of Egypt (aka Shemesh Organic Farm)
- Toiling in the land of Egypt
- Watch the Ten Plagues come to Life
- Bake Matzah on the open fire
- Make Passover Crafts for your Seder
- Make Charoset in our "Jamba Jews" Bike Blender
- Farming Fun for Toddlers
- Tomahawk Throwing
- Cider Making
- Arts & Crafts
- Harvesting on the Farm
- Tree Planting
- Meeting the Animals at our Pinat Chai Animal Center: Donkeys, Sheep, Alpacas, Goats, Chickens, Flemish Rabbits, Ducks, Baby "Norman" the Bull, Tortoises, and More!
- Ride the Zip Line to Freedom
- Climb the Mt. Sinai Climbing Wall
- Nature Walks
- Nature Crafts
- Passover Art & Crafts
- And More (for all ages!)
1:30 pm Passover Sing-A-Long with ROBBO!
At the 220 beautiful wooded acres of the Shalom Institute in Malibu - just 45 minutes from both the Valley and the City and 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean:
34342 Mulholland Highway, Malibu, CA 90265
NO PETS PLEASE!
Please call 818.889.5500 with questions!