San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PASSENGER SERVICE AND SAFETY (PASS)
Saturday, December 10, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Graham County Rehabilitation Center (GCRC)
502 W. Main Street
Safford, AZ 85546
Subject areas include:
• Customer Service, Communication and Stress Management
• Americans with Disabilities Act
• Service Animals
• Disability Awareness: Assisting the Visually Impaired; Hidden Disabilities;
Stroke; Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
• Bloodborne Pathogens (Hepatitis A, B, C; HIV, Dialysis)
• Mobility Device Safety/Security
• Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
• Driver / Passenger Sexual Harassment
Please make sure to review the following before the training:
1. Please be on time.
2. Please bring a lunch if you can (we will only have ½ hour break for lunch and would prefer you stay in the class or in the immediate area so that we can start on time after lunch). We have a lot of material to cover in a short period of time.
3. You MUST stay the entire day to receive your certification.
4. We will be going outside (and it will probably be hot), feel free to bring a hat and sunscreen.
5. Please bring comfortable clothing (DO NOT bring sandals or open toe shoes, no dresses or spaghetti strapped shirts). We are here to work and learn (we will be learning how to secure different types of mobility devices) and might get dirty.