San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Leveraging your Automation Assets to Improve the Safety, Reliability and Security of Industrial Operations
Over the last 20 years, power and process industries have made tremendous strides in improving the mechanical reliability and productivity of facilities by increasing the level of automation. These automation systems have become more interconnected with decision support and business systems. The increase in automation and interconnectivity has resulted in the following challenges:
- Operators processing large volumes of information to make decisions
- Configuring complex multi-vendor, multi-generation automation systems
- Exposing systems to cyber vulnerabilities, both intentional and unintentional, leading to cyber-attacks
Attend this breakfast seminar to learn best practices in addressing these challenges: operator situation awareness, configuration management, and cyber security of automation systems. Learn how you can help plant personnel make the right decisions at the right time to maximize plant safety, compliance, and profitability.
PAS is a leading provider of software for process safety, cyber security, and asset reliability to the power and process industries worldwide.
Industrial Control System (ICS) Cyber Security Seminar
- Improving Operator Situational Awareness
- Taking Control of Alarm Management
- Managing Automation Configuration Complexity and Change
- Securing Automation Assets Against Cyber Attacks
When & Where
PAS is a leading provider of software solutions for process safety, cybersecurity, and asset reliability to the energy, process, and power industries worldwide. PAS solutions include cyber asset management and operations management. PAS solutions are installed in more than 1,100 industrial facilities in 70 countries; including 5 of the top 15 largest power companies, 13 of the top 15 largest chemical companies, and 10 of the top 15 largest refining companies.