Partnering with the Burbank Bob Hope Airport
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM - Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM (PST)
Please join TTMA for our March luncheon.
Victor Gill, Director of Public Affairs and
Communications for Burbank Bob Hope Airport
will be speaking on:
- 2013 Marketing programs and how they will increase the number of travelers using the Airport
- New $112M Regional Intermodal Transportation Center (RITC). How it will improve passenger mobility while reducing vehicle trips
- Initiatives for improving rail and bus transit connections to and from the Airport
- Airport’s economic impact on the region
- Meet with the Airport staff one-on-one and meet the airline representatives serving the Burbank Bob Hope Airport: Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, jetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and US Airways
- Following the meeting, an Airfield bus tour ̶ behind the scenes look at Airport operations and facilities
Raffle prize to include two tickets on jetBlue Airways
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
The Burbank Bob Hope Airport
Meeting will be held in: Terminal A, 2nd Floor, Skyroom
Parking for this event is free, please park in short term parking structure only
Bring your ticket with you for validation (no validation for valet parking)
Registration and Networking: 11:30am - 12:00pm
Luncheon Program Begins: 12:00pm - 1:30 pm
(Behind the scenes bus tour immediately following the meeting)
If you wish to pay by cash or check at the door, please RSVP by emailing email@example.com Questions? Please call (626) 298-1987
When & Where
TTMA, The Travel and Tourism Marketing Association
Your feedback counts! We are eager to work directly with our members and interested prospects on any questions you might have regarding TTMA membership and our events.
See upcoming events on Facebook.
Please like us on Facebook.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626)298-1987