Quality Matters: Contra Costa QRIS Program
Training Host: Contra Costa County Office of Education
Training Agency: UC Davis
Partnering with Parents
Saturday, January 7, 2017, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (5 hours)
Working effectively with parents is at the heart of quality care. A variety of issues - from feeding to finances - have the potential for conflict between provider and parent. This workshop highlights ways to work in partnership with parents and "stay on the same side."
During the five-hour instruction, child care providers and center staff will learn how about:
- Establishing an atmosphere of trust and cooperation
- Effective communication skills
- Addressing child-rearing values and beliefs
- Developing clear policies and practices
- Training is only available to licensed Family Child Care providers and Privately Operated Center staff.
FREE! NO Registration Fee – Deadline: Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Location: Contra Costa County Office of Education
77 Santa Barbara Road
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Have questions? Please call Marissa Frias at (925) 942-5331
Please note the following:
- Register early for each training! Trainings with low registration may be canceled.
- Trainings are non-refundable if you fail to appear. Substitutions are welcome. If for some reason you are unable to attend and it is 48 hours before the training, please cancel your registration by contacting Marissa Frias at 925-942-5331 or email@example.com. We have calculated resources for the event and appreciate your consideration.
- Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. to begin registration. Please be courteous and be seated early so that the training instruction may begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. There is no late admittance.
Save This Event
When & Where
Contra Costa County Office of Education
Our mission is to be the premier county education agency providing bold leadership, high quality programs, and innovative services.