Parma in the Emilia Romagna Region
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM - Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 10:00 PM (PST)
First Stop: Parma in the Emilia Romagna Region
When: Feb 1, 2010 6:30pm
Most famous for Prosciutto di Parma, Parmigiano Reggiano and the best Traditional Balsamic Vinegar from Modena. Also asiago cheese which is the second most famous cheese in Italy after Parmigiano Reggiano. While traveling through the region, in Bolonia you will find the most wonderful mortedella you have ever tasted. Join us for a taste of Parma!
- Prawns Alla Bolognese – Prawns with proscuitto in a light tomato sauce
- Crocchette di Parma – Potatoes balls stuffed with a surprise then rolled in Italian seasoned bread crumbs and egg then fried to a golden brown.
- Pasta Con Polpette de Parma – Pasta with veal and mortetella meatballs in a fresh pomodora sauce.
- Chicken Involtini Parma – Chicken breast stuffed with Proscuitto and asiago cheese in a white wine mushroom sauce.
- Sweet Raviole Bolognesi – Sugar cookies from Parma toped with marmalade