Welcome to Park Annual 16 – the innovation event of the year!
Every year, about 400 people get together at Wallenberg´s Conference Center in Gothenburg, where the open climate Park Annual takes place. There are several short presentations from startup-companies and more recognized life science organizations in a three session seminar, where the business sector as well as clinical expertise always is set to be well represented.
You can now register your interest for the 2016 Park Annual
We will need your binding notification by September 14 but you are very welcome to do it now. Park Annual – on Thursday, September 29 – is free of charge. However, please note that a No show Fee of 750 SEK will be charged in case of cancellation after September 27.
Registration: 9.00 a.m
Program: 10 a.m - 16.30 p.m
Buffet: 17.00 p.m
Moderator: Magnus Björsne, CEO AstraZeneca BioVenture Hub, Mölndal
Some highlights from the program:
- Lars Backsell, Chairman, Recipharm AB, ”From idea to reality – how hard can it be?”
- Fay McCracken, Adviser, Office for Market Access & Technology Appraisals, CHTE, NICE, UK talks about facilitating access to innovative products in the UK NHS.
- Björn Stansvik takes us on his journey as a successful entrepreneur in connected healthcare in the US and Sweden.
During the afternoon financial section of the program you will:
- Hear from Alexander Schenk, Head of Stockholm Office, European Investment Bank Group (EIB) who will enlighten us about the alarming widening technology gap between EU and Asia/USA and how EIB is addressing this problem.
- Gain valuable insights from the venture investor Nina Rawal, Head of Life Science, Industrifonden on how to finance early stage Nordic companies.
Among many other startup companies you will also meet
- Award winning CELLINK, the first bioink company in the world and the first bioprinting company in Scandinavia.
- Cereno Scientific, developing an innovative pharmaceutical to strengthen the body’s own intelligent defence system to prevent blood clots.
- Gnosco, improving internal communication, documentation and education within health care and hospitals.
Integrative Research Laboratories Sweden AB
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions or wish to exhibit at Park Annual, please contact Pernilla Kollbratt at Sahlgrenska Science Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I register for 1:1 meetings?
Please visit our webpage: http://parkannual.meeting-mojo.com/