Actions and Detail Panel
Parents of Preemies Day Los Angeles 2017
Sun, May 7, 2017, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
Graham’s Foundation together with UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital & UCLA Santa Monica Hospital is hosting a FREE community event for parents of children born prematurely, their family, friends and anyone wanting to meet other families and learn more about the journey of parenting a preemie.
Come take a break from the NICU or from your busy Sunday! All children and siblings are welcome!
- Free Parking**
- Free Giant Bouncy House!!
- Free Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor Raffle Giveway courtesy of Owlet Care ($299 Value)!!
- Free Magic Show by famed Magician Jersey Jim!!
- Free Face Painting for Kids & Families!!
- Representatives from Westside Regional Center, The Pump Station & More!!
- Complimentary Lunch by UCLA!!
- Gift Bag with Goodies!!
- Fun for kids & parents! And More!
**Free Event Parking is available at UCLA Employee Parking Lot located at 1311 16th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404 (between Santa Monica Blvd and Arizona Ave). Once parked, please then proceed to Main Hospital for Event at back of Hospital.
Connect with Us For More Info & Like Us on Facebook
More about Graham's Foundation at: