In this course, you will look at the specific support needs of families affected by CSE and the important role parents and carers can have in helping to tackle this crime.
• Understand the impact of CSE on families
• Identify specific support needs of affected parents and carers
• Recognise elements of good practice for effective support
• Identify the benefits of a child and family centred approach to CSE
• Appreciate the importance of including parents and carers as partners in tackling CSE
• Understand the role of Pace and how it supports parents
Who this course is for:
• Police or other legal professionals
• Social workers or safeguarding professionals
• Health practitioners
• Voluntary sector employees and volunteers
CPD certified. Lunch and refreshments included.
Pay by invoice available at checkout.