Parenting Through Separation and Divorce - Spring 2017 Sessions
All parents are concerned about the well-being of their children as they face the challenges of separation and divorce. Our free workshops deliver practical advice in a collaborative, caring environment. We help parents understand their children's needs during the time of separation and divorce and offer specific suggestions for creating the most beneficial post-divorce parenting relationships.
- We now offer a free drop-in activity for children during the parent workshop, open to ages 4 and up.
- This presentation is an approved alternative to the SMILE Program presented by the Friend of the Court.
Additional Things to Know
- The workshops are free and open to the public and run the first Monday of each month.
- The workshop is scheduled for 7-8 p.m.
- Please arrive early. The event starts promptly at 7 p.m. and late attendees may not be admitted.
- Registration is required for this event. Register 24 hours before event.