San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
At times, it can feel very overwhelming to be a parent, especially when children exhibit challenging behavior. Joining a group can offer the support and resources necessary to navigate the parenting journey and let you know you are not alone!
During this six-week group, parents will have the opportunity to:
- Recognize and understand behavioral changes in the child
- Learn positive discipline strategies for each developmental stage
- Develop daily practices that will transform the way we parent
- Understand and navigate conflict with the child
- Build a connection and support system with other parents with similar experiences
Location: Bedford Therapy Group- off-site
816 Commerce Dr.
Lee’s Summit, MO
Dates: Every Monday from
January 9th- February 13th
Cost: $495 per couple
$5 per child per session
Save This Event
When & Where
The Bedford Therapy Group, LLC
We offer a full range of counseling services for children, teens, individuals, and couples in a warm and welcoming environment. Our group classes and intensives follow The Daring Way ™ model and facilitate Brené Brown's work on vulnerability, courage, shame and worthiness.