San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Parenting in SPACE is a conference, some would call an experience, that offers hope to the moms, dads, and caregivers of children and youth who have experienced trauma in early childhood by providing them with the opportunity to connect, learn, and laugh.
Many of the parents and caregivers who attend Parenting in SPACE had children who joined their families through adoption. Some by birth. Most of their children have very challenging behaviors and great challenges managing their emotions.
Parenting in SPACE provides parents and caregivers many opportunities to learn the theory, and especially the practice, of therapeutic parenting through SPACE, a parenting model that uses the power of human connection to help children achieve greater self-regulation, stronger relationships and deeper self-worth.
Parenting in SPACE offers workshops, support groups, face-to-face time with mental health professionals, and a community of other parents and caregivers - all of whom truly understand the experience of parenting children who have experienced trauma and attachment, and who have behavioral and emotional challenges .
April 28, 2017: 2:00 - 5:00 - Trauma Mamas and Dads of Trauma Support Groups
April 29-30, 2017: Conference
- Pre-conference: $50.00 per person (Trauma Mamas & Dads of Trauma Support Groups)
- Early Registration (November 1, 2016 - January 13, 2017)
- $225 for one person
- $200 each for two or more people registering together
- Regular Registration (January 13, 2017 - April 9, 2017)
- $275 for one person
- $250 each for two or more people registering together
- Late Registration (April 9, 2017 - April 23, 2017)
- $325 for one person
- $300 each for two or more people registering together
- One-Day Registration: $175.00 per person
- On-site Registration $350 per person