Parental Peace University
Friday, April 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM - Friday, May 31, 2013 at 7:00 PM (HST)
Parental Peace University is 9 weeks of detailed study on child training methods from the book “To Train Up a Child” by Michael and Debi Pearl. (www.nogreaterjoy.org)
The objectives of the sessions are to show parents how to employ the techniques, methods, philosophy, and attitude of child training. The weekly sessions are designed to help parents stay the course and will include: reading, video clips, teaching/demonstrations, group discussion, intense homework assignments and projects.
This course will help you to identify the current state of your parent/child relationship by:
- Identifying what type of trainer you are and the “how to’s” of making improvements.
- Equipping you with the tools needed to understand how to properly train through use of the rod, joy, and relationship building.
- Inspiring an in-depth insight into your biblical responsibility to your children and family.
- Motivating you to train your children up for God.
- Teaching you practical, no-kidding examples of how to train.
- Challenging you to move to a higher level in God through sacrificial and selfless actions
Many parents want to have peace at home but are not sure how to go about it. This course will show you how to create self-control in your children, by first modeling it in yourself. Want to become or remain the most influential voice in your child’s ear? Want to be at peace in knowing your child is not only obedient, but that he/she has a submitted heart? Want to model the physical example of our spiritual Father? If so, this class is for you!
You will be challenged! We look forward to seeing your growth.
Requirements for the course will be internet access, Facebook account, and an open heart.
Refreshments will be provided at each session. Childcare will also be provided for ages 0-12yr.
Starting Friday April 5 - Friday June 7, 2013
7:00 - 9:00 pm
Living The Word Ministries
For more information call 808.834.2823
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring an open mind, a willing spirit, and an expectation of greater things to come.