Actions and Detail Panel
Parade Registration 2017
Sat, June 10, 2017, 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM MDT
- FOR PARADE ENTRIES ONLY. For PrideFest tickets sold to the public, click here.
- Are there "early bird" discounts? Yes, the sooner you registration the better the discount. To get a price list, click here.
- Is there a deadline to make a purchase? Yes, the deadline is MAY 26, 2017 at 5:00 PM MDT.
- What do I get with my parade entry? All parade entries receive two PrideFest event access wristbands for Saturday.
- What if I need additional items? You will have an opportunity to purchase additional PrideFest event access wristbands, parking passes, and premium placement.
- Is there "In and Out" Privileges for PrideFest? Yes, wristbands and parking passes provide these privileges ONLY ON SATURDAY.
- Can I pick my parade entry location? No. You will be given to opportunity to purchase premium placement, which places your parade entry toward the start of the parade line-up. There is limited availabilty.
- Is there a specially priced booth for non-profit and grassroots organization? Yes, non-profit organizations must provide the Exemption Determination Letter from IRS.
- Do we need to provide any documents? Yes, you will need to provide a copy of the vehicle operator's drivers license and proof of automobile liability and vehicle registration for all vehicles used in the parade.
- Will parade entries be judged? Yes, remember the theme of pride is "Solidarity Through Pride". Cash prizes will be awarded. Your entry will be announced at the judges booth.
- Are pets allowed? Yes, but please read the guidelines for specific requirements.
- Is there a new parade route? Yes, the City of Albuquerque has requested that we reroute the annual Albuquerque Pride Parade this year due to safety concerns with the construction of the new Albuquerque Rapid Transit project on Central. We should have approval for a new route around April 1, 2017 (no fooling).
- What is the refund policy? Please check the link for Parade Entry Guidelines.
- How can I contact someone for help? You may call us at (505) 873-8084 Ext. 21 weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
- Seminar: Saturday, May 6th at 11:00 AM, Location to be determined, MANDATORY
- Pick-up Session: Thursday, June 1st from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Albuquerque Pride on 2610 San Mateo Blvd NE Ste E, MANDATORY
- Check-in: Saturday, June 10th from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM. YOU WILL BE PROVIDED YOUR SPECIFIC TIME SLOT.
- Step-off: The start of parade will step-off at 10:00 AM and enter the PrideFest event on Saturday, June 10th at approximately 11:30 AM
- Teardown: Teardown can start anytime after the parade has ended, but must be complete by Saturday, June 10th at 6:30 PM
- Sunrise: Saturday at 5:52 AM (MDT)
- Sunset: Saturday at 8:20 PM (MDT)
Date and Time
Parade Route is Pending City Approval
Going into Gate 2 south of Copper Ave
near 300 San Pedro Dr NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108