San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us to get inspired, motivated and learn something NEW on Thursday May 28th from 5.30-8pm! We have a great lineup of speakers with the following topics:
- Lessons learned building startups
- Our Brand Needs A Netter Narrative, What Do We Do?
- APIs:Building on existing data
- How to Rise Above all the Noise Online
- Understanding Cyber Risk and Cyber Liabilities
- Backtalk - Get More From Your Video Embeds
- Aligning vision with action: Lessons learned from the non-profit trenches
- About Philly P2P
- We know everything, and it means nothing
- The Sense of Physical Presence in Augmented Reality Environments: Assessing the User Experience
- How We Started an Old-School Publishing Company in the Middle of N3rd Street
Each speaker will have 6 minutes to present their topic and answer 5 questions. Join the PANMA community for this great event to share, learn and connect.
Save This Event
When & Where
PANMA hosts networking and educational events, where we encourage the connections among our members, offer business opportunities and enjoy good times with friends. We are web designers, graphic artists, database developers, programmers, information architects, marketers and other professionals supporting the regional digital development community.
Come join us for an evening soon – you’ll enjoy the company, and you’ll have a chance to meet others who share your interests. It could be the start of something great!