Join us to get inspired, motivated and learn something NEW on Thursday May 28th from 5.30-8pm! We have a great lineup of speakers with the following topics:
• Aligning Vision with Action: Lessons Learned from Non-Profits
• How To Rise Above Online Noise
• Lessons Learned Building Startups
• Understanding Cyber Risk & Liabilities
• The Sense of Physical Presence in AR Environments
• Amazon Echo: For A Voice Controlled Life
Each speaker will have 6 minutes to present their topic and answer 5 questions. Join the PANMA community for this great event to share, learn and connect.
When & Where
PANMA hosts networking and educational events, where we encourage the connections among our members, offer business opportunities and enjoy good times with friends. We are web designers, graphic artists, database developers, programmers, information architects, marketers and other professionals supporting the regional digital development community.
Come join us for an evening soon – you’ll enjoy the company, and you’ll have a chance to meet others who share your interests. It could be the start of something great!