Course Number: PANEDU205: FIREWALL 7.1: CONFIGURE EXTENDED FEATURES
Cost: $ 2000.00
If you wish to pay via VOUCHER OR PURCHASE ORDER, please email your order information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Firewall 7.1: Configure Extended
Features is the next-level, follow-on course to Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-201). The two-day, instructor-led Firewall 7.1: Configure Extended Features course expands on 201 course topics while introducing many new features and functions of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls.
- Course level: Introductory
- Course duration: 2 Days
- Course format: Combines Instructor-led and hands-on labs
- Platform support: All Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall models running PAN-OS.
Successful completion of this two-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage the entire line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. Students also will be instructed on the basics of implementing and managing GlobalProtect™ and active/ active high availability. Students will gain an in-depth knowledge of how to optimize their visibility and control of applications, users, and content.
Mod 1: Advanced Interface Configuration: Advanced NAT • Policy-Based Forwarding • Routing Protocols (OSPF)
- Mod 2: App-ID™ – Custom Applications • Defining New Application Signatures • Application Override
- Mod 3: Advanced Content-ID™ • Custom Threat Signatures • Data Filtering • DoS Protection • Botnet Report
- Mod 4: Advanced User-ID™ • Terminal Server Agent • Captive Portal • XML API
Mod 5: Quality of Service • Configuring Quality of Service
- Mod 6: GlobalProtect™ • Implementation of GlobalProtect • Install and Configure Portal, Gateway, and Agents
- Mod 7: Monitoring and Reporting • Log Forwarding • SNMP • Reporting
- Mod 8: Active/Active High Availability • Configuring Active/ Active HA
Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support staff
Completion of Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management (201) or equivalent experience is highly recommended. Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts.