Actions and Detail Panel
Palm Management for Homeowners
Wed, May 3, 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Keep your Palms Growing Happy and Healthy!
- Is my palm sick, hungry, or infested with bugs?
- Should the leaves be that yellow?
- What's that mushroom growing from the trunk?
- How do I plant and maintain my palm tree?
- Does my palm need a haircut?
- When do I fertilize, and with what?
Growing palms can be a chore, and there is plenty of misinformation out there. Learn how to care for your palm tree with the latest University of Florida research and keep these landscape treasures looking healthy and green!
Presented by: Kaydie McCormick, UF/IFAS Extension Seminole County Residential Horticulture Agent