One of the most anticipated events of the season, the Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show will celebrate its 14th Year as a hallmark to the community when it returns to the Palm Beach County Convention Center on Presidents’ Day weekend, February 15-21, 2017. With the collections of numerous international exhibitors to choose from, the 2017 show will boast a stunning selection of art, antiques and jewelry and will draw tens of thousands of private collectors, museum curators, investors and interior designers who are eager to view and purchase some of the most unique and coveted treasures in the world.
DATES & TIMES
VIP Opening Night Preview Party
Wednesday, February 15 - 7pm – 10 pm
General Admission Show Dates
Thursday, February 16 - 11am – 7pm
Friday, February 17 - 11am – 7pm
Saturday, February 18 - 11am – 7pm
Sunday, February 19 - 11am – 7pm
Monday, February 20 - 11am – 7pm
Tuesday, February 21 - 11am – 6pm
- ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL. Refunds will not be issued.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the Palm Beach Jewerly, Art & Antique Show. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone! IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For non-technical ticketing questions and general info,click here.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
I have an item I would like to have appraised by an exhibitor, may I bring it to the show?
Due to security reasons, attendees’ items will not be allowed in to the Palm Beach Jewelry, Art & Antique Show. It is the duty of the security officers at the entrances to check all bags coming in to the show – if you have items in your bag, you will not be allowed to bring them inside. The reasoning behind this is simple: all exhibitors are required to present customers with a “Pass Out Form” when any purchase is made. This form is required by security for anyone to bring merchandise out of show.
Does the show provide wheelchairs and electric scooters?
Wheelchairs are provided at the show and can be loaned to attendees in need of assistance with a valid form of identification from the Box Office.
Electric Scooters are NOT provided at the show. However, they are permitted inside the show. Anyone in need of an electric scooter will need to make arrangements personally, prior to attending the show.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit www.PalmBeachShow.com or email email@example.com