Palm Beach Jewelry • Antiques • Design brings together a variety of well-established exhibitors presenting their art, antiques and jewelry to collectors of all types. Not only does the Show represent all categories of jewelry from antique and estate collections to period and retro areas, but it also hosts an impressive group of antiques and fine art dealers, offering something for everyone.
DATES & TIMES
Opening Night Preview Party
Thursday, December 1 7 pm – 10 pm
Genaral Admission Show Dates
Friday, December 2 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday, December 3 11 am – 7 pm
Sunday, December 4 11 am – 7 pm
Monday, December 5 11 am – 5 pm
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Palm Beach Jewerly • Antiques • Design. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone! IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For non-technical ticketing questions and general festival info, click here.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Self Parking is conveniently located around the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Click here for more information on show location and parking.
I have an item I would like to have appraised by an exhibitor, may I bring it to the show?
Due to security reasons, attendees’ items will not be allowed in to Palm Beach Jewelry • Antiques • Design. It is the duty of the security officers at the entrances to check all bags coming in to the show – if you have items in your bag, you will not be allowed to bring them inside. The reasoning behind this is simple: all exhibitors are required to present customers with a “Pass Out Form” when any purchase is made. This form is required by security for anyone to bring merchandise out of show.
Does the show provide wheelchairs and electric scooters?
Wheelchairs are provided at the show and can be loaned to attendees in need of assistance with a valid form of identification from the Box Office – located at theSoutheast entrance of the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Electric Scooters are NOT provided at the show. However, they are permitted inside the show. Anyone in need of an electric scooter will need to make arrangements personally, prior to attending the show.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit www.PBFallShow.com or email email@example.com