Gift Certificates Terms and Condition
- No hidden fees: The full amount of the purchased gift certificate is applied to Paint pARTy. There are no hidden fees; no activation fees, no set up fees, no maintenance or redemption fees.
- Expiration: Gift certificates never expire.
- Cancellation: Gift certificates are fully refundable for 30 days after purchase and are refunded using the same method by which they were bought. After 30 days, gift certificates are redeemable for products and services only.
- Replacement: If you lose or misplace your gift certificate, please contact Paint pARTy. The email confirmation is for your information only; the actual gift certificate information is retained by Paint pARTy and a new email is easily sent out.
- Redemption and value: Gift certificates are issued and redeemed in US$. If there is a balance left on the gift certificate after services or products are provided by Paint pARTy, the balance amount is non-refundable but can be used for future services or products. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash by the receipient.
- Merchant Rights: Paint pARTy reserves the right to refuse a gift certificate as payment for services if there is reasonable doubt as to the gift certificate's authenticity.
- Confirmation of payment: Within a few days after purchase of a gift certificate, the purchaser will receive, by email, a certificate that is suitable for printing and placing inside a card. This certificate does not have to be presented in order for the client to use the gift certificate amount.