- Pain Management Legislation Compliance
- Medical Practice Protocols
- State Specific for: FL, TN, TX, AL, GA, KY, LA, MS, OK, VA and WV.
- Corporate Structure and Governance
- Use of Midlevel Practitioners
- Prescriptive Authority
- Scheduled Medication in Clinical Practice
- Pain Patient Compliance Protocol Implementation
- Identification of Diversion
- Use of Drug Screening Tools
- Reduce Risk to Physician and Clinic Licenses
- Demonstrating Patient Compliance
- Demonstrating Patient Improvement
- Reduce the likelihood of statutory violations
- Help mitigate damages resulting from a breach
- Provide evidence of intent to fully comply with your state regulations
SyMedica is a Continuing Education provider under the Florida Division of Medical Quality Assurance, provider number 50-1881.
SyMedica (TM) offers online professional healthcare and consumer education, live CEU events, and provides contracted continuing education department services for hospitals, clinics, and health systems.
Please visit our website www.symedica.net to learn more about SyMedic (TM).
We also provide:
- Medical Practice Management Services
- Risk Management and Compliance Services
- Pain Management Compliance Services
- Live Continuing Education
- Online Continuing Education
- Clinical and Opertional Policy and Procedure Manuals
SyMedica is a proud member of the Accountable Professional Resource Network APRN
Please visit us online at www.AccountableProfessional.com