Paid Sick Leave Forum
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
HOW WOULD A SICK LEAVE ORDINANCE AFFECT YOU?
Seattle City Council is considering a proposal to require employers in Seattle to provide paid sick leave. Join us for a balanced debate of this proposal and learn more about how this ordinance could affect employers and employees.
About the Forum:
• Educational event sponsored by a variety of Seattle-area chambers of commerce
• The event features a panel representing thoughts and views from all sides of the issue
• Questions and thoughts from the audience are encouraged
Early list of panelists include:Forum will be moderated by rounded broadcast journalist Deborah Brandt
• Marilyn Watkins, Economic Opportunity Institute
• Jody Hall, Cupcake Royale
• Carl Gipson, Washington Policy Center
• David Black, Seattle Society of Human Resources Management
Seating is limited. RSVP required