PAF HAZCOM Seminar - Tampa Bay
Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (EST)
What OSHA Requirement Do Printers Get Non-compliance Citations (fines) on The Most?
Answer: The Hazardous Communication Standard
This OSHA standard has substantially changed, and every printer – no matter how small or large – needs to comply.
The first deadline is December 1, 2013!
PAF is putting on a FREE seminar where you’ll learn everything you need to know to comply.
• What are the new requirements?
• What is the implementation schedule?
• What do I need to do?
• I’m required to train all employees on the new standard by December 1, 2013. How do I get my hands on PAF’s tools that will help me?
• Where can I get a “checklist” to ensure I’m in compliance with the standard?
• Where can I get a model written “hazardous communications” program? I don’t want to develop one from scratch for my company.
Bob Woodard, the seminar speaker will answer all these questions. Bob is president of R.D.W. Environmental in Hollywood, FL and has been consulting for printers on health, safety, and environmental matters for many years. He’s an expert and will address any issue you bring up.
We suggest you stay for PAF’s Roadkill BBQ following the seminar for a guaranteed good time.
Live Music – Free Food, Beer & Wine – Great Networking – Fun
Email Harold Yankelevitz at harold@FLprint.org or call 800-331-0461 ext. 113.
When & Where
Printing Association of Florida
The Printing Association of Florida (PAF) is a trade association for the printing and graphic arts industry in Florida. It is a member-driven organization governed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors elected by the membership. Serving the needs of Florida's graphic arts companies since 1937, the Association draws on its experience and expertise in offering over 60 services — all aimed at improving the profitability and professional growth of its members.