Actions and Detail Panel
Paella Cooking Class, Winter and Spring Courses
Sun, April 9, 2017, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
Paella cooking class by Pintxo Seattle:
Winter: November-Feburary on Monday. Class Time: 6:30pm to 9pm
Spring: March - May on Sunday. Class Time: 1pm-3pm
Up to 10 students/class
All supplies are provided for the class, but are also available for purchase after the class.
• Hands on paella cooking class from Pintxo’s paellero/owner Cory Chigbrow and Sous Chef Emelio Sansone
• Sherry tasting & education featuring Lustau sherry (winter only)
Knife skills tutortial and hands-on training with Pallereo Emelio and Chef David (spring only)
• Recipes for sauces and paella
• A shopping list of our favorite purveyors in Seattle.
• All cooking and food supplies are provided for the class instruction.
Students will cook on small free standing burner & pan. The paellero will teach an almond based seafood paella & a tomato/garlic based land meat paella. You will learn the secrets to making a Spanish paella including spice mixes & sauce bases, hone your paella cooking instincts, learn more about the history of Spanish paella and the components that make Spanish paella so delicious.
Paella supplies for take-home are available for purchase at Pintxo (during classes) & via their website (starting in November). Pans, burners, paleta, spices, rice, stock & other must-have Spanish Products.
More information about Pintxo Restaurant and our Paella: www.pintxoseattle.com