PADI Tec 40 Class - 2013
Monthly Event - Day 1 of every month: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (CDT)
Oak Lawn, IL
Tec 40 – The Tec 40 Diver course introduces divers to limited decompression diving within accepted recreational depth limits. Through the course you’ll learn about technical dive planning, equipment and procedures. The Tec 40 Diver course allows the interested diver to begin technical training while still building comfort with their gear as well as gaining needed experience before moving on to Tec 45 Diver courses and beyond. The Tec 40 Diver course is also an excellent choice for divers wanting to add limited decompression diving to their experience base without wanting to make the jump to doubles and full technical gear. Tec 40 qualifies divers to make limited, single gas decompression dives of no more than 10 minutes deco to 40m/130ft. Divers use air and up to 50% EANx
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or other qualifying certification)
- Be certified as a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or other qualifying certification)
- Be certified as a PADI Deep Diver (or other qualifying certification) OR Have a minimum of 10 logged dives deeper than 100 feet
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a minimum of 30 logged dives of which at least 10 must be enriched air dives deeper than 60 feet.
- Current diver accident insurance
Class involves both academic work and dives - 1 in confined water and 3 in open water. Dives can be accomplished in as little as 2 days.
$600.00 Plus materials and required equipment
This is a montly event. Each month, the PADI Tec 40 class could be held on different dates and are subject to change without notice. Please contact organizer for current dates.