Free

Own the Room - Art, Style and Substance of Investor Pitching

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Event description

Description

This is about the 90-90 Rule: After you get 90% of the job done, the completing the remaining 10% feels like another 90%. Owning the Room is the mindset of the winning entrepreneur. It’s not about being loud, arrogant or domineering. It is about winning the trust and confidence of investors and customers. In this webinar and optional masterclass, you will learn how to play to win using your natural talents with authenticity, curiosity, and a sense of invincible resourcefulness.

High-performing Startup Teams: Values, Behaviors and Protocols of Kick-butt Team

Webinars → Heatmap topics poll → Whiteboard Q&A →Local Meetups → Premium Collaboration Labs

This event is part of Entrepreneur Futures Network's (EFN) Webinar Series.

Our presenter, Michael Moon, is founder of Gistics, a Silicon Valley based innovation think tank. Michael specializes in early stage market creation: how to define a new market, engage early adopters, and build a scalable business around sustainable customer success. Michael is a Masterclass Presenter, and author of "Firebrands" McGraw- Hill.

There will be plenty of time for Q&A.

This webinar is in collaboration with the Empower Innovation Network, an EFN sister global platform to connect innovators with funding sources and collaborators worldwide.

Learn about future EFN Webinars.




Share with friends

Date and Time

Save This Event

Event Saved