OWASP Belgium Chapter meeting (5 March 2013, Leuven)
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CET)
- 18h00 - 18h0: Welcome & Sandwiches
- 18h30 - 18h45: OWASP Update
- 18h45 - 19h45: 25 Years of Vulnerabilities (by Yves Younan, Senior Research Engineer at Sourcefire)
- 19h45 - 20h00: Break
- 20h00 - 21h00: Banking Security: Attacks and Defenses (by Steven Murdoch, Senior Researcher at University of Cambridge)
This chapter meeting is co-organized with SecAppDev.
Both speakers are faculty of the Secure Application Development course which is held in Leuven from 4 March 2013 until 8 March 2013. OWASP Members get a 10% discount to attend the course.
Venue is sponsored by iMinds-DistriNet research group (KU Leuven)
More information can be found at https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Belgium#Chapter_Meetings.
ROOM UPDATE: as we kept exceeding the maximum capacity of our meeting room, we moved the chapter meeting to the following locations on the campus.
- Welcome & Sandwiches: Celestijnenlaan 200A, foyer downstairs (as usual) (google maps)
- Talks: Celestijnenlaan 200L, Auditorium 200L.00.06 (google maps)