San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Building from Intro to Ableton Live this class will go deeper into this amazing software tool and Willits' suggestions for the creative process surrounding it.
Beat making, synthesis and warping and tempo adjusting tracks will be introduced along with how to control Live in a performance setting.
Only 7 seats are available, and the class is customized by Willits to meet the needs of everyone in it. Willits will consult with everyone individually before the class begins so that everyone's intentions are fully understood.
- Learn how to create beats, use software instruments, and MIDI notes
- Gain an understanding of how you can improvise and use Ableton Live in a performance
- Learn how to adjust tempo and use Warp Markers to alter timing of tracks.
- Know how to control Ableton Live devices and real-time signal processing.
- Use Live with an external MIDI controller.
- Learn how to Rewire Ableton Live with Pro Tools or any other "master" application.
- Leave the class inspired to produce your own sound and music.
Instructor: Christopher Willits
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015
Time: 12 - 4 PM
Location: Overlap Studio, Oakland, CA (Fruitvale area address shared upon registration)
Seats Available: 7
When & Where
Connecting Community and Creativity