San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Why should you get trained?
In 2012, Lake county endured 80+ fatal opioid overdoses while Cook county saw an astonishing 533. Since that time, rates have dipped slightly telling us that overdose prevention education works. Aside from learning how to save a life from opioid overdose, trainers will leave with the knowledge necessary to train other community members, clients and their families to use naloxone, the opiate overdose antidote.
What will you learn?
- How our brains are wired for addiction
- How opiates work in the brain & body
- How to recognize signs of overdose
- How to administer Naloxone
What will you leave with?
- Naloxone kits
- Access to the training presentation
- A trainer's guide
- The training video: LIVE!