The 1st Annual Outlaws & Legends Music Fest- Avon is a two-day, main-stage festival in Avon, CO featuring legendary country music artists with modern-day “Texas Music” artists. Similar to Backporch Production’s current Outlaws & Legends Music Festival in Abilene, Texas, patrons will get the unique experience of seeing more artists, bands, and songwriters within two days than is offered at other festivals in the country. There will be eight (8) main-stage bands and eight (8) acoustic performances by popular roots singer/songwriters. Sixteen (16) billing names will make up the two-day festival.
Backporch Productions plans to also incorporate two intimate-setting songwriter events in tandem with a select local hotel/restaurant locations nearby the event center. Each “Storytellers Unplugged” event will host 6 singer/songwriters on Friday evening (10:30pm-12:30pm) and Saturday evening (10:30pm-12:30pm).
Different than other festivals, Outlaws & Legends has several options to fit YOUR brand of experience. Whether it is General Admission front and center at the stage, at your own private Tailgate with 15 of your friends, behind stage high-class VIP area with artists, or at our intimate Storytellers Unplugged...you can find it here!
For more information, go to: www.outlawsandlegends.com. (Like us on Facebook and Twitter!) For questions not addressed on here or the website, to reserve a vendor spot, or for sponsorship opportunities call 325.660.8458.
SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
This is a Rain or Shine Event.
Backporch Productions, LLC reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without a refund who is violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
Backporch Productions, LLC nor The City of Avon are liable for any injuries, vehicle damages, or other possible liable causes pertaining to Outlaws and Legends Music Fest.
- Parking is first come, first serve. The Elk lot, Bear lot, and US Bank to allow festival patrons to park in their lot on Saturday. Elk & Bear lot will have AVON Transit bus to give rides to venue
- Parking lots will be identified as "Event Parking" with signage directing attendees to venue.
- No refunds will be granted, as this event is rain or shine event.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Eventbrite or other approved ticket locations will NOT be honored. It is unlawful to obtain or attempt to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law. Security has the right to check ticket stubs while on the facility. Ticket stubs are subject to search after entry.
- Children 12 and under are free.
- All artists listed are subject to change where forces outside the control of a particular artist or production entity exist. Tickets will not be refunded, shall this situation arise.
- NO weapons of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
- NO soliciting on site by anyone who is not an approved sponsor or artist. This includes food, beverage, merchandise or entertainment, or any other items.
- NO soliciting with out proper license in Town of Avon.
- NO pets of any kind. This also includes dogs, cats, pigs, horses, mules, donkeys, or similar animals.
- NO personal golf carts, dirt bikes, three wheelers, four-wheelers, or go-carts, bicycles, on festival grounds.
- NO amplified sound systems while on-site. This includes amplified systems from parking lots or tailgate areas.
- NO digging holes for any reason while on-site.
- NO small children left unattended. Parents should accompany small children at all times.
- NO disorderly behavior of any kind. This includes throwing any kind of object, offensive or obstructive signage, or anything that is considered a hindrance to other patron's enjoyment of the festival.
- NO obscene signs, banners, or slogans. This includes any and all alcohol related products or items.
- NO smoking except in designated areas.
- NO Solicitation of products or services outside of our confirmed vendors, particularly those containing adult, racist, or vulgar content. If soliciting material is found on premises, a minimum fine of $5,000 will be enforced and collected upon within 30 days.
IT IS NEVER LEGAL TO SMOKE MARIJUANA IN PUBLIC. THEREFORE, YOU CANNOT SMOKE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS, PARKING LOT, ETC.
VIOLATORS OF THESE RULES WILL BE TICKETED AND ESCORTED OFF FESTIVAL GROUNDS BY SECURITY.
Legal and Privacy:
Backporch Productions, LLC produces the Outlaws and Legends Music Fest. Ben Richey Boys Ranch is in no way connected to Backporch Productions, LLC and is not liable for any action resulting from Outlaws and Legends Music Fest or Backporch Productions, LLC. Back Porch of Texas is not liable for anything resulting from Outlaws and Legends Music Fest or Backporch Productions, LLC. Backporch Productions, LLC will submit legal documents and insurance if disclosure is necessary. If you have questions or comments regarding Backporch Productions, LLC's legal and privacy information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.