Our Shared Agenda: A Citywide Vision for Children’s Health Equity
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Update: Registration is currently at meeting capacity of 80 people. If you were requested to attend/present by the co-hosts, please email Yete McMahon, SFDPH Health Planner at email@example.com.
Please join the San Francisco Department of Public Health, UCSF Child Health Equity Collective, SFHIP and other city partners to discuss our shared agenda to promote children’s health equity and identify action steps.
Who Should Attend:
San Francisco leaders in children’s health and wellbeing across sectors.
- Describe current collaborative efforts to reach four of the city’s measures of success for children’s health (healthy births, healthy bodies, oral health, and mental wellbeing).
- Discuss what we can learn from the successes and barriers of existing local collaboratives.
- Identify next steps to best support a city-wide movement to improve children’s health.
Space is limited. Please RSVP by December 2nd.
Light breakfast will be provided at 8:00am.
Agenda starts at 8:30am.
Meeting Agenda Outline:
- Overview and discussion of four of the city’s measures of success for children’s health (healthy births, healthy bodies, oral health, and mental wellbeing)
- City’s Strategic Plans related to Children’s Health
- Core Components of Collective Impact
- Collective Impact Approaches to Addressing Children’s Health Equity:
- Place-Based Approaches in Institutions Where Children Live, Learn, and Play
- Collective Impact on Childhood Conditions
- Policy Approaches to Improve Children’s Health Equity
- Institutional Leadership: How can San Francisco’s leading institutions reach four of the city’s measures of success for children’s health?