Join the Mebane Woman's Club for its first annual Farm to Fork dinner. Proceeds from the event will help increase food security in our region. Local chefs and farmers come together to create a multi-course meal (with wine and beer) in a rustic setting.
Our chefs incude:
- Bob Compton from the Mebane Downtown Table
- Isaiah Allen from the Eddy Pub
- Lucindy Willis from Terrapin Cove Culinary Classes, chef emerita Yancey House
- Michelle Morton from Michelle's Kitchen
- Brian Bailey and the ACC Culinary Team
Many thanks to many local farmers providing ingredients for the event, and to our sponsors:
- Libation Sponsors: Rachel Zamorski - Keller Williams & Dudley Realty Group - Keller Williams
- Course Sponsors: LabCor, Sports Endeavors, Mebane on the Move, Kingsdown, and Triangle Implant Center
- Harvest Sponsor: PHE, Inc.
- Farmer Sponsors: Airspeed LLC, Seiler Services
- Seeding sponsors: Marlo Countiss (REMAX), John Barnhart (Coldwell Banker), Teal Therapy, MRI Person County, Pinnacle Wealth Partners, LLC