OTTAWA/TORONTO - "PARANORMAL: THE EXPERIENCE" 2014 TOUR
Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 8:30 PM (EDT)
PRS RETURNS FOR A BOLD NEW PRESENTATION THAT WILL BE HALF-THEATRICAL, HALF-TESTIMONIAL.
THE STORIES ARE REAL. THE EVIDENCE IS REAL, BUT YOU WILL GET TO EXPERIENCE SOME OF PRS' MOST FRIGHTENING CASES ALONG THE WAY.
ADVANCED TICKET PREVIEW SALES AND DISCOUNTS END THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31ST, 11:59PM EST, OR UNTIL TICKETS SELL OUT!
PRS returns! It's been nearly three years since PRS toured Canada, and with 2014 marked as the year of PRS' return to TV, a new book and exciting new projects, what better time than to tour across Canada's biggest (and most haunted) cities? Our first two Canada stops are Ottawa (April 3rd & 4th) and Toronto (April 5th & 6th)!
PRS is launching a brand-new speaking tour, which will be part-theatrical and part-lecture style! The lights will dim, and PRS' Ryan Buell, Sergey Poberezhny, Eilfie Music (and other guest speakers TBA) will take the stage to re-tell some of their more intense encounters. It starts with Ryan's childhood, moves up to Eilfie's early experiences, to PRS' first few cases, then some of the most (in)famous "Paranormal State" cases and concluding with NEW cases.
Mid-way through the lecture, the presentation will turn in to a courtroom setting, where PRS will re-tell their most frightening cases by presenting their arguments to you, the jury. The presentation comes with real-life evidence, both audio, visual, photographic and testimonial. Both Ottawa and Toronto will be a part of a bold new experiment, where PRS will be teaming up with theatrical producers to embed you, the audience, into the story. In other words, you will get to experience parts of the investigation. The stories are real. The evidence is real, but be prepared to go in to their cases!
We are offering a special, Halloween-inspired "advanced ticket preview" sale, as a thank-you to our die-hard fans, by offering you first-dibs on tickets, as well as 20-25% off the regular ticket prices (offer ends 10/31/2013 at 11:59pm EST). Also, you will get first-dibs on the "ghost hunt/seance" tickets when they go on sale!
Both Ottawa and Toronto currently have the same packages. You can buy a ticket for just the show, or you can go a little further by adding the VIP Pass or Ghost Hunter Experience!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRE-SALE AND 20-25% DISCOUNTS END ON OCTOBER 31ST, 11:59PM EST, OR WHEN PRE-TICKETS SELL OUT!
The Lecture Pass ($30, after 25% discount)
PRS investigators Ryan Buell, Sergey Poberezhny and Eilfie Music will take the stage for a 90-minute presentation featuring their most disturbing cases. The team will show never-before-seen evidence and cases that couldn’t be filmed for “Paranormal State.” From poltergeists to three cases of demonic possession, incubus hauntings and a murder-suicide case that may have been influenced by spirits, this lecture will make a compelling argument that the other side does indeed exist. The final 30 minutes will be allotted for audience Q&A. Keep your eye out for more surprises as well!
VIP Reception Package ($80, after 20% discount) (limited spots available)
Get access to the PRS speakers before the lecture with the VIP Reception package. VIP ticket holders get first-seating priority for the lecture, as well as a private VIP reception before the event. Every VIP member will get an opportunity to meet the cast as well as get autographs/photo’s. VIP Reception will last for 1 ½ hours.
The Ghost Hunter Experience ($240) (limited to 15 spots)
Ottawa - Friday, April 5th, 2014
Toronto - Saturday, April 6th, 2014
For those who want to go on their very own PRS adventure, sign up for the ghost hunt, which will take place on a separate day from the lecture. All guest investigators will meet up before the investigation for a special, private dinner, followed by a real-life investigation/seance with members of PRS for at least 2 hours at one of the cities most famous haunts!
Get a chance to learn about the methodology of an investigation through a hands on experience. From a group EVP participation, to a variaty of psychic tests, including the Ganzfeld experiment.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own audio and video recorders to document the investigation, however, PRS will bring some of their own equipment for individuals to use.
Thursday, April 3rd, 2014
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: VIP Reception
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Lecture
Friday, April 4th, 2014
6:00PM - 8:00PM: Private Dinner
8:00PM - 10:00PM: Ghost Group A
11:00PM - 1:00AM: Ghost Group B
Saturday, April 5th, 2014
6:00PM - 8:00PM: Private Dinner
8:00PM - 10:00PM: Ghost Group A
11:00PM - 1:00AM: Ghost Group B
Sunday, April 6th, 2014
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: VIP Reception
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Lecture
Please be sure to read and agree to the waiver before purchase. All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled. If you have any questions you can email, email@example.com and one of the PRS members will get back to you as soon as possible.
By signing up for an event with the Paranormal Research Society (“PRS”) to Paranormal: The Experience Tour, the participant agrees as follows:
I. Refund policy.
All tickets are non-refundable except as provided below.
A refund will be issued if PRS, in its sole discretion, cancels the event due to unforeseen circumstances. PRS is not responsible for any further expenses, losses, or liability incurred by the participant due to cancellation of the field trip.
A credit towards a future PRS event in the amount of the ticket value will be issued if the field trip is postponed due to unforeseen circumstances OR on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of PRS if the participant is unable to attend a field trip due to an unforeseen illness or family emergency. Under any of the above circumstances, PRS shall issue a voucher which can be redeemed as credit towards a future PRS event. PRS reserves the right to cancel this policy at any time without advance notice. PRS is not responsible for any further expenses, losses, or liability incurred by the participant due to postponement of the event or the participant’s inability to attend the event.
Tickets are only transferable to another participant if the following conditions are met:
1. The original ticket purchaser notifies PRS within 24 hours of the transfer of the name and contact information of the transferee; AND
2. PRS, in its sole discretion, approves the transferee to participate in writing; AND
3. The transferee signs the Anticipatory Waiver of and Release from Liability document; AND
4. The transferee accepts the within terms.
Failure to follow the above conditions relating to transferability renders the ticket voidable.
III. Event schedule/itinerary.
The participant acknowledges and understands that the event schedule/itinerary (including, inter alia, guest speaker appearances) is subject to change, based on both foreseen and unforeseen circumstances. Changes in the event schedule/itinerary shall not give rise to a refund or credit of the ticket price and/or any other expenses, losses, or liability incurred by the participant.
IV. Requirements for participation.
1. All participants must be at least 18 years of age OR if under 18 years of age, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian AND agree to the following terms:
A. Parent or legal guardian must notify PRS that he or she intends to accompany a minor on the field trip within 24 hours of the ticket purchase; AND
B. Parent or legal guardian must provide a valid, government-issued identification (i.e., driver’s license, passport, etc.) at the time of the field trip, which PRS, at its sole discretion, may copy; AND
C. Parent or legal guardian must sign an acknowledgment providing that he or she is granting permission for the minor to participate in the field trip activities; AND
D. Parent or legal guardian must sign the Anticipatory Waiver of and Release from Liability document on the minor’s behalf.
2. Due to the nature of the field trip, pregnant women and individuals with serious medical and/or mental illness are advised not to attend any PRS field trip. Any participant with such conditions assumes the attendant risk and holds PRS harmless in connection therewith.
V. Code of conduct.
The participant agrees to abide by the following code of conduct while participating in the PRS field trip:
1. The participant shall not stalk, harass, or annoy other participants, PRS members, guests, and/or any production crew; AND
2. The participant shall not engage in unwanted sexual behavior/conduct directed toward other participants, PRS members, guests, and/or any production crew. This shall include, inter alia, inappropriate touching and sexually explicit remarks; AND
3. The participant shall not be visibly inebriated; AND
4. The participant shall treat other participants, PRS members, guests, and/or any production crew with respect and shall conduct himself or herself in a mature and appropriate manner at all times while on the field trip; AND
5. The participant shall not engage in verbal and/or physical altercations with other participants, PRS members, guests, and/or any production crew.
Violation of any of the above conditions will result in immediate expulsion from the field trip and will preclude the participant from attending future PRS events. No refunds or credits will be issued to any participant who is expelled from a field trip due to violation of the above conditions.
VI. Food and alcoholic beverages.
PRS may serve food at its field trips. Additionally, the participant may bring his or her own food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages, provides that the participant is at least 21 years old). In connection with this, the participant agrees to the following conditions:
1. PRS shall not be obligated to provide food and/or beverages to participants. PRS may, its sole discretion, choose to provide the same to participants, but PRS shall not be required to do so. The participant is ultimately responsible for ensuring that he or she has sufficient food and/or beverages for the field trip; AND
2. PRS shall not be liable for any bodily harm, injuries, property damages, and/or other damage which results from the consumption of alcoholic beverages by participants, PRS members, guests, and/or any production crew during the field trip, whether said alcoholic beverages are supplied by a PRS member, a participant, or another source. The participant assumes any such risk and holds PRS harmless in the event of the same; AND
3. PRS shall not be liable for any harm which results from the consumption of any food which it provides. The participant assumes any such risk and holds PRS harmless in the event of the same.
The participant acknowledges and understands that he or she is responsible for the provision of the following during the field trip and that PRS shall not be responsible for the provision of the same:
1. Transportation to and from the field trip location
3. Camping supplies and gear (including, inter alia, tents and sleeping bags)
4. Food and beverages
5. Toiletries and personal hygiene supplies
6. Medical and safety supplies
VIII. Stolen or damaged items.
PRS shall not be liable for any items belonging to the participant which are stolen or damaged during the field trip. The participant assumes any such risk and holds PRS harmless in the event of the same.
IX. Name, photograph, and likeness.
The participant agrees that PRS may use his or her name, photograph, and/or likeness in its television show and/or advertising or promotional materials. The participant agrees to waive any and all claims for remuneration for such use.
April 3rd / April 4th
April 5th / April 6th
April 10th / April 11th
April 12 / April 13th
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.