This is a six part professional development program.
When you register for the first class you are registering for all six classes.
Class time is 8:30 am - 3:45 pm *** Registration begins at 8:00 am ***
December 7, 2016
January 11, 2017
February 1, 2017
February 23, 2017
March 20, 2017
April 12, 2017
OTISS Tertiary (Tier III) Behavior Training -
- A six-part professional development opportunity
- Supports the implementation of data-based decision making
- Provides positive behavioral foundation
- Develops a pro-social community is developed
- This training will assist schools with the development of proactive, rather than reactive, approaches to behavior
- Training is beneficial for those students in the most intensive tier