Actions and Detail Panel
OSPA HrELP Course: Preregistration for OSPA In-Field Learning
Fri, September 15, 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Oregon School Personnel Association (OSPA) offers Human Resources in Education Leadership Program (HrELP), a robust, five-course program to develop K-12 HR professionals in the area of communications, leadership and change management.
In-Field Learning Through OSPA Development Events
This full year educational experience (two consecutive semesters) features a variety of relevant state and federal laws and regulations updates, licensure information, legislative updates and deep dives into current HR practice.
Development events include:
- September 2017 - OSPA Fall Regional Meeting
- October 2017 - OSPA-TSPC-ODE Fall Workshop + In-Field Learning break-out session
- February 2018 - Advanced HR Winter Retreat
- March 2018 - OSPA Spring Regional Meeting
- April 2018 - OSPA Annual Spring Conference + In-Field Learning break-out session
Actual event dates are to be determined. The date listed to the right represents the registration deadline only.
Cooperative college credit is available through PSU for all HrELP courses. For more information about registering for credit, visit: ospa.k12.or.us/psu-coopertive-credit