***THIS IS AN 18+ EVENT!!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION FOR FULL EVENT DETAILS! AND PLEASE SHARE/REPOST THIS EVENT, RSVP, AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!***
~ BECAUSE OF SUCH POPULAR DEMAND THIS WILL BE A 2ND YULE BALL EVENT ON NEW YEARS EVE!!! THIS IS A 2ND CHANCE FOR ALL YOU WHO DID NOT GET TICKETS TO THE FIRST BALL TO GET TO EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC AND ON NEW YEARS! OR ATTEND BOTH BALLS AND DOUBLE YOUR FUN! GET YOUR TICKETS RIGHT AWAY! THIS WILL SELL OUT QUICK! ~
"The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to — er — let our hair down." - Minerva McGonagall on the Yule Ball
Calling all Wizards, Mud-bloods and Muggle-Born Alike!! The Yule Ball is a tradition of the Hogwarts Triwizard Tournament. It is a formal dance for all attendees of the famous wizarding school of Harry Potter fame. (So formal wear or themed costumes are highly encouraged!) It is a chance to get lost in the merriment and magic of the holiday season and Jk Rowling's captivating world of enchantment. Here is what to expect....
- Live music/dj to set the mood and bring the magic
- Aerial Acrobatics
- Triwizard Tournament mini-games for Harry Potter merchandise!
- AMAZING Hogwarts Decor (Sorting hat, House emblems, magical trinkets and baubles, projected effects and movie scenes, Christmas decorations, and much much more!)
- Sign in and get sorted into your house when you arrive. (If you don't already belong to a house.)
- Formal Wizard Cosplay Contest. Winner gets a $50 cash prize and free entry for themself and a guest to next years ball!!
- Hogwarts Express Sweets Trolly!!
- Food provided by popular food vendors (vendors TBA)
- Themed drinks and BUTTER BEER!!!
- Vendors selling Themed Items from the Wizarding World
- Commemorative photo booth with optional prints purchase.
- Ballroom dancing and great popular music to feel the magic to!! (more surprises to be announced!)
- Dating Auction to raise money for the Make-A-Wish foundation and future events!
- Tickets will go on sale Friday October 7th - $15 + Fees - ONLY 800 AVAILABLE! (We sold out in 19 and a half hours!!)
- Parking is limited so please carpool if possible. Shuttle service will be available from nearby lots if the event sells out or comes close!
***Stay tuned for more exciting announcements and updates as the holiday season approaches ;)***