AT OSHOGATSU, ENJOY:
- Sado tea ceremony
- Omikuji, Japanese fortune telling ($1 with paid admission)
- Mochitsuki, or rice-pounding to make mochi cakes
- Shishimai, meet the lion dancer as he ushers in the New Year to the beat of the taiko drum!
- Hands-on craft and kids activities
- Open air koto musical performances
- Japanese festival foods, the Kirin Beer Garden and Sake Station
- Japanese Gardens 101
- Bonsai Demonstrations
- The Sweet Shop at the Museum Store
- Exclusive Oshogatsu tees by the Fine Print Shoppe
TASTING ROOM PRICING (includes festival admission):
REGULAR ADMISSION PRICING:
Dec 11 - Jan 9
At the gate (day of)
FREE for museum members* and children 3 & under.
*Museum members: Questions about your membership & admission privileges? Please email our membership office at email@example.com.
Oshogatsu is a rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable.