OSHA Refresher for Qualified Person
Thursday, April 24, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will help you understand the applicable electrical safety practices in the workplace and review the responsibilities and requirements for a person qualified in the OSHA and National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA) standards.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will provide the basic building blocks you will need to develop & maintain your organization's electrical safety compliance program. It will cover current OSHA electrical work practices and the applicable changes contained in the 2012 Edition of the NFPA 70E. After taking this webinar you will have a comprehensive understanding of applicable electrical safety work practices for a Qualified Person.
All functional groups who have electrical safety responsibility or need to understand the basics of electrical safety will benefit immensely from this training.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Hazards of Electricity.
- Hazardous Energy Control (LOTO).
- Knowledge & Skills for a ‘Qualified Person'.
- Electrical Work Permit.
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing.
Date: February, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM PST
Cost: $199 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.