OSHA-10 is intended to give entry-level construction workers hands-on training in the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of construction safety hazards on the jobsite. Please note: This is a 2-day course. The course will cover the following topics:
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: General safety and Health Provisions
- Module 3A: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 3B: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 4: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 5: Focus Four: Electrical Safety
- Module 6: Struck-By and Caught in Between
- Module 7: Fall Protection
- Module 8: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 9: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 10: Scaffolds
- Module 11: Stairways and Ladders
- Final Exam
*THIS IS A 2-DAY COURSE. Days must be taken back-to-back. Registering for Day 1 will automatically enroll you in Day 2.
*This class may be taken as a stand-alone class or as part of the full 16-day ICBT curriculum. To register for all 16 days of the ICBT program as a single course and receive a discount, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class runs from 8:30am-4:00pm. All students must arrive at the Construction Training Center by 8:20 a.m. each day and be in the instruction area, ready to learn, by 8:30 a.m.
Students should provide their own lunch and wear clothing suitable for construction activities.
- Registration for each class closes one week prior the start of the class, in order to provide our instructors enough time for planning and materials prep. Late registrations may be accepted at the discretion of American Workshop. Contact email@example.com if you would like to register less than one week prior to the start of class.
- Classes have a 48-hour cancellation policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations that occur less than 48 hours before the class starts. If a registered student does not show up, and does not give more than 48 hours notice, he/she will be billed for the day.
- For cancellations that occur more than 48 hours before the start of class, American Workshop will reschedule the student for free for the next available class. Refunds may be given at the discretion of American Workshop.
- If a student comes to class who has not previously registered, accommodations may be made but only at the instructor's discretion. If the instructor allows the student to attend, a $50 unregistered-student fee will apply for the day.