OSGi Cloud Workshop
Thursday, 29 March 2012 from 09:00 to 13:00 (EDT)
There will be a number of presentations from industry and the community and we will especially interested in receiving feedback from the audience. This really is your chance to influence where we take the OSGi Cloud activities next.
Numbers are stricltly limited so please ensure you register in advance.
This event is open to conference and non-conference delegates, however if you are not at the main conference please be sure to indicate this when registering so we can ensure you will have a pass available for you to gain access. Many thanks to EclipseCon for providing the facilities for hosting this.
As places are limited we would also kindly ask you to let us know by email in advance if you are no longer able to join us for the event.
The OSGi Alliance has completed RFP133 on OSGi's role with Cloud Computing and anyone attending is encouraged to review this in advance. RFP133 is available for download from here.
- Discovery in the Cloud - David Bosschaert (RedHat)
- Cloud & OSGi - Looking Beyond the Virtual Machine - Richard Nicholson (Paremus)
- Embedding Cloud in to you code with JClouds - Adrian Cole (JClouds/Cloudsoft)
- eBay's view on the Cloud - JC Martin (eBay)
- OSGi PaaS using Eclipse Gyrex - Gunnar Wagenknecht (Ageto)
If you have any questions please contact us by email.
We look forward to seeing you at the Hyatt Regency Reston on Mar 29, 2012.
OSGi DevCon 2012 Program Committee