Osceola Top Shots meeting / Tech Night Wednesday 1/22/2014-----6 pm - 8 pm
Rifle and Archery Program for this meeting.
Tech nights are Held at:
UF/IFAS Extension in Osceola County
4-H Shooting Sports - Archery and Air Rifle
(this program is volunteer operated and dates are
subject to change - please keep your email and phone
up to date with our office in case of changes.)
Contact : 321-697-3000
· Learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, safety and shooting form.
· Meet other youth interested in archery, air rifle and gun safety.
· Learn about competitions held locally.
· Open to 4-H members ages 8-18 enrolled in an Osceola County 4-H club. Call 321-697-3000 to find out how to join.
· 4-Hers enrolled in 4-H Shooting Sports projects must attend one of these safety workshops.
· Parents and interested adults are encouraged to attend.
Shooting events to be held at:Lake X unless otherwise noted.
Certified 4-H Shooting Sports instructors are certified by the National 4-H Shooting Sports Program.
For more information contact:
Eleanor C. Foerste
Faculty- Natural Resources
UF/IFAS Osceola County Extension
1921 Kissimmee Valley Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34744