Orlando BP Group CPP Professional®, Masters®
Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Monday, March 3, 2014 at 4:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Certified Process Professional® (CPP) Program
(8 Levels) takes BPM Training to an entirely new level.
Become a Business Process Professional (CPP Master®) through learning and experiencing the most practical, successful and proven toolkit for process change
CPP Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - From Practitioner to Professional to Master to Champion
This premier WORKSHOP is designed for those seeking advanced professional skills in process management, process improvement, process alignment and innovation.
These are the Outside-In Advanced BPM Methods and Techniques that Deliver!
- Uncover Process Improvement opportunities in just hours
- Identify Actions that will reduce process inefficiency by 30% to 60% within 90 days of deployment
- Delight your Customers (making them your biggest advocates) through Successful Customer Outcomes
- Innovate to compete, set the market trend and even dominate your industry
- Release significant costs, improve revenues and enhance service immediately
The Certified Process Professional® program builds your professional competency in delivering these essential benefits in literally everything you do. Unleashing the power of process in your organisation today.
CPP Level 1: Monday
CPP Level 2: Tuesday
CPP Level 3: Wednesday
CPP Level 4: Thursday
CPP Level 5: Friday
A dynamic and comprehensive approach to creating and managing enterprise processes that deliver sustained high performance, encompassing the full range of management systems and practices. Content based on the experiences of hundreds of companies and the BP Group (www.bpgroup.org) networks ongoing research.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior executives, operating managers, process owners, resource managers, members of process design teams and program management offices, business analysts, systems analysts, Six Sigma belted people, Lean experts, functional managers, key front-line personnel, and everyone else with a stake in getting the most out of business processes.
Course attendees will learn how to:
- exploit process management for triple crown* benefits with sustained high performance
- develop performance metrics for end-to-end processes
- link processes to enterprise business goal
- coach and align people for performance and process management
- improve business performance immediately (15-40% within 90 days) and
- establish a method to sustain continuous improvement (ongoing annual improvements 15-40%)
- achieve the tactical and strategic payoffs of process
*triple crown = reducing costs, enhancing service and improving revenues at the same time
WHAT YOU GET
- Hands-on instructor-led WORKSHOP by world recognized Coach
- All Materials electronically (for your own internal use) and online support
- SIX BPM Toolkits (comprehensive templates and resources) to ‘take away’
- Certification as a Certified Process Professional & CPP Master (CPP) Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (Practitioner, Professional and Master)
- CEMMethod(tm) and the associated SIX toolkits. 12 months license for distribution and updates
- Membership in the world’s premier Process & Professional business club - Direct, Linked In (private groups) and Google communities.
- Ongoing resources (videos, webinars, articles) and Annual Refresher (direct and via interactive webinar)
- Unique one to one telephone support (dedicated telephone number)
- Hard and softcopy of Outside -In The Secret. Steve Towers 2010 book that kindled the flame of Outside In.
- Simply the most ADVANCED TECHNIQUE for process improvement; typically producing extraordinary improvement results on processes in LESS THAN 90 DAYS
FROM PRACTITIONER TO PROFESSIONAL
LEVEL ONE – Introduction to Advanced Business Process Management – Process Optimization
Learn to Apply process diagnostics to existing processes, calculate causes of work and points of failure, and identify actions that can be taken to improve them. Develop a structured approach accessible by everyone in the organisation to enable immediate and significant performance improvements. Create a sustainable operational and strategic method suitable for both dramatic and steady state improvements.
- Apply process diagnostics to any existing process or service.
- Understand and identify moments of truth, breakpoints and business rules
- Determine the magnitude of the points of failure performance factor and causes of work performance factor of the process.
- Calculate the points of failure causes of work performance factors then graph it on the maturity scales.
- Identify actions that can be taken to improve the process.
- Identify actions that will significantly reduce the process points of failure and causes of work of the process.
- Identify actions that can be completed in less than 90 days (often much less).
- Analyze the benefits versus cost (resource/time/degree of change) for each action
- Clearly identify “low hanging fruit” – actions that require minimal investment versus return
- Apply process diagnostics to a customer focused (SCO) process.
- Determine the points of failure performance and causes of work performance process factors.
- Conduct the risk assessment on the business and customer including
- Identify actions that can be taken to improve the process.
- Review the various techniques and approaches to improving process (useful internal materials), and
- Understand and apply the Customer Expectation Management Method (CEMMethod) as an Advanced Process Management approach
LEVEL TWO – Advanced Business Process Management – Process Alignment to Successful Outcomes
Develop the insights and techniques to align all processes with successful outcomes, and in doing so create the capability for the organisation to win the triple crown i.e. reduce costs, improve revenue and enhance service. Go beyond the triple crown into the Fourth Wave of BPM to way exceed the benefits derived from 3rd Wave approaches such as Six Sigma and Lean. Create the ‘game plan’ that reaches and convinces the Lead team for immediate success.
- Understand the concept of Successful Customer Outcomes and review recent case studies of global champions.
- Define Successful Customer Outcomes for any process, product or service.
- Create the 7 step action plan for crafting Successful Customer Outcomes.
- Develop the SCO mind map for any process, product or service.
- Understand the substantive difference between customer wants, desires and needs.
- Learn how to identify clearly customer needs and expectations (even when the customer doesn’t know it themselves)
- Understand Current and Future State Process Models
- Develop a Current State Process Model – individual, team and enterprise wide.
- Utilise CPP Level One skills (learned on Day 1) in conjunction with the Customer Expectation Management Method (CEMM) and the Advanced Process Management approach to analyse the Current State Model
- Assess the Risk factors (organisation and customer) identified in Current State Modelling
- Develop the Risk Assessment Profile against a matrix of the 8 key factors that drive performance improvement
- Prepare a Risk Assessment Profile that informs the Future State
- Develop and substantiate an Action Plan to mitigate risks
FROM PROFESSIONAL TO MASTER
LEVEL THREE – Advanced Business Process Management – Process Innovation
Understand and create the Process Innovation Landscape to completely redefine the way processes are operated. By alignment with Successful Customer Outcomes we will uncover the true potential of the process, and in doing so consolidate triple crown wins i.e. simultaneously reducing costs, improving revenue and enhancing service. Establish the right measures for continued success and integrate these into corporate measurement systems e.g. balanced scorecard and strategy maps.
- Use Moments of Truth to build the Innovation Landscape foundation
- Create the Process Innovation Landscape that can be used to support Strategic Goals
- Uncover the untapped potential of the process to create market differentiation and market leadership.
- Find the natural form of the process within the process
- Create the Strategic Landscape of the process
- Use the Strategic and Process Innovation Landscape to: Identify the best Tactical Action that can be taken on a process
- Identify a Process Roadmap that takes us to a Market Leading position over time.
- To leap the competition in a single bound (Superman Innovation)
- Develop the principles to build an ongoing competitive Market Leader process profile that continuously resets the “market expectation.”
- Create a Future State Model
- Quantify business benefits of the Future State (typically double digit improvements to costs, productivity, revenues and service within 90 days)
- Prepare the means to integrate CEMM and Advanced Process Management into the Strategic and Operational objectives of the organisation.
- Understand Process Maturities and the use of the ORCA process audit approach.
- Articulate the challenge of Evolving Process in conjunction with the 8 Omega approach.
- Assess Process Maturity utilising various approaches including 8 Omega and ORCA.
- Compile the Plan of Execution
FROM PROFESSIONAL TO MASTER
LEVEL FOUR – Advanced Business Process Management – Performance Management
We explore and make our won the territory of Performance Management. Advancing beyond legacy approaches we review case studies and through hands-on exercises understand the changed perspective from advanced process management. Specific items covered include:
- Align your Performance Management systems to achieve Successful Outcomes
- Integrate Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Maps with advanced BPM
- Create an on-going Performance improvement culture enabled through BPM
- Exploit process management for triple crown* benefits with sustained high performance
- Develop performance metrics for end-to-end processes
- Link processes to enterprise business goal
- Establish the BPM Scorecard for the Organisation
- Integrate Performance Management with BPM to create sustained success
- Coach and align people for performance and process management
- Establish a method to sustain continuous improvement (annual improvements 15-20%)
- Harness process management to deliver successful technology deployments
FROM PROFESSIONAL TO MASTER
LEVEL FIVE – Advanced Business Process Management – Integration & Implementation
CPP Level 5 brings it all together. Split into two sub sessions (a) Integration, we feature ‘bridging the business IT divide’ and integrating the sometimes disparate business functions into a cohesive ‘Outside-In’ delivery. In the second session (b) Implementation, we determine the most effective programme, project and team structures to successfully implement Advanced BPM.
Specific items covered include:
- The very latest research and challenges associated with deploying BPM successfully.
Latest - Includes the SIX key questions you should ask when evaluating a
business process management solutions vendor.
- Integrate your current technologies with the 'outside-in' business perspective
- Ensure the use of appropriate technology for delivering successful BPM
- Create a mutual alignment of business and technology to deliver success
- Create a framework to implement technology for innovative process improvements
- Develop and reinforce business and technology alignment
- Assess appropriate 'solutions' for varied business challenges
- Implement a robust framework for solutions identification, introduction and assimilation into existing process architectures
- Identify the skills and approach for best practice process technology delivery
- Starting (or realigning), growing and sustaining Advanced BPM across the organisation
- Developing the appropriate skillsets, team structures and roles
- Growing the internal competence and implementing a robust development and process maturity system
- Introducing (or consolidating) Process Ownership and Stake-holder Management
- Advancing SCO frameworks to precisely identify Customers, their needs (internal and external), and the Outside-In Maturity Advance Framework(tm) (OIMAF)
- Evaluating and Assuring cross business support for Advanced BPM from the top team to the front-line
FROM MASTER to ADVANCED MASTER
LEVEL SIX – Enterprise BPM Strategy
Several exemplar case studies, practical exercises, toolkit and template takeaways plus a hard and soft copy of the latest book “Outside-In. The Secret of the 21st centuries leading companies”.
- Aligning the core business processes with organization Vision & Mission
- Understanding the key metrics that create the Enterprise BPM deliverables
- Managing and maturing the key metrics to ensure success
- Ensuring BPM is on the Top C Level suites radar
- Unifying Enterprise BPM with Strategy explicitly and forever
- Connecting the dots… linking everything to process
- The Process Performance Landscape®
includes Advanced application of Successful Customer Outcome Modelling,
Moments of Truth, Breakpoints, Business Rules, Points of Failure
- Enterprise Process Maturity modelling
- The Organization Readiness & Competency Assessment®
- The Enterprise BPM Scorecard
- The Outside-In Strategic Business Model®
- Customer Expectation Management Method®
Ensuring and Delivering sustainable improvements from the ‘front line’ to the ‘board room’
FROM MASTER to ADVANCED MASTER
LEVEL SEVEN – Enterprise BPM Leadership
Complimentary to Enterprise BPM Strategy we review the four key models of leadership for successful BPM
- Lead Successfully through the engagement and drive of the key people and teams
- Get lasting results through positive change focused on process, operational and strategic intent
- Optimize performance at the individual, team and corporate level
- Develop and Build powerful BPM teams that deliver results and exceed expectations
- Implement 21st century rewards structures to motivate and reinforce effective behaviours and on-going delivery
Participants will also have the opportunity to engage in current research and exchange around a new book, in association with a Harvard Business School Associate, regarding the High Performance Organization (publication due mid 2012).
FROM ADVANCED MASTER to CHAMPION
LEVEL EIGHT – Enterprise BPM Execution, Strategic and Operational Deployment
An Advanced BPM center of excellence (COE) is essential for organizations planning to adopt BPM across the enterprise. It has both a Strategic and Operational intent and provides a governance mechanism as orgnisations adopt ABPM and Outside-In. The evolution from functional/specialist (inside-out) to Enterprise wide and Customer Experience based processes (Outside-In) sees challenges in terms of standardization, scalability, performance and governance.
Ultimately the COE provides the means to mature the organisation beyond the industrial/information age mindset and embrace Next practice approaches. Advanced Organisations make real the mantra "The Customer Experience is the Process" and in doing so out perform those still locked into a 20th century, top to bottom left to right mindset.
This two day practical expose provides the approach, means and method to implement and develop a COE to ensure the enterprise is aligned and able to reap the benefits of Outside-In.
The CPP Champion has at their disposal the most comprehensive Strategic and Operational methods and tools available to ensure both individual and corporate success. Introduced in 2011 the CPP Champion will belong to an elite in their profession and is a vital resource for Enterprise and Outside-In transformation in the coming decades.
I'm writing to endorse Steve Towers' Certified Process Professional Masters program. It completely changed the way I think about a process. Steve taught us amazing secret techniques of process improvement.
The program provided me the ability to apply all the learnings immediately after the training.He's a very effective trainer with a wealth of knowledge to share. This is a must training for everyone who's interested in making a process better!
Maria T Ferreira AVP - Client Experience Process Improvement at Citi
Thanks for your time and the fantastic course, delivered in Auckland recently.
Looking forward to attending the CPP Masters in June - will see if I can bring some colleagues!!
Neal Ross, Chief Information Officer at Konica Minolta Business Solutions New Zealand Limited
The detail was very relevant and extremely well presented.
Steve is a great communicator and spoke extremely well.
Paul Botes, Standard Bank
Brilliant Workshop. The speaker was awesome and gave great guidance on matters I am finding in the workplace.
Cindy-Lee Muller, Planning & Roadmap Manager, MTN (Pty) Ltd
The workshop is highly recommended for anyone who wishes to simplify and expedite processes thereby enhancing customer satisfaction. The speaker is immensely knowledgeable and demonstrates vast experience in the subject.
David Mulovhedzi, DPSA (South Africa)
I did the CCP Masters 2 weeks ago and it completely changed my world. Since then things are going really fast within our organisation. The rest of the guys in our executive team are completely sold on the concept.
I am now taking the rest of the staff through some sessions. We plan to work on and optimise 6-10 key processes in the near future.
We are also:
• Revamping our organisation structure to go to the "customer inclusive" model.
• We are going away this weekend to re-think our business plan (which was based on old thinking)
• We are actively considering getting rid of all our titles and silos in the organisation and only having "the business we really are in" on the business cards.
• We are completely changing the KPI model to only focus only on and rewarding for increase in revenue, cost savings, good service and most of all successful customer outcomes.
• We have appointed a staff member to begin talking to clients and to start understanding and managing their expectations.
To be honest I did not think it would happen that quick.
Nachiket Gole, Chief Information Officer - PowerNET Computer Consultants, September 2010
...you've fundamentally changed the way I think about every process.
And inspired me to try Outside-In (OI) in all walks of life.
The first two levels should be included in educational curriculums (yes, even at the junior levels).
If everyone started applying OI, the world would be... where it should be.
Mahesh Mirchandani, CEO at BhumiTech
If you are looking to improve your own professional skills in business process management and
business process improvement, then I would recommend the Advanced Business Process Methods and
Techniques of the Business Process Professional programme by BP Group.
Stephen Nicholson, Certified Process Professional – Master, BPM Systems (see blog)
Excellent presentation, clear and concise. Absolutely Gripping
Devendra Maisnam , Business Analyst, National E-Health Transition Authority
"Thanks for what were excellent sessions last week.
I still find it incredible that in this conventional information and process rich world we live in
that we can look at what we do in a slightly different but totally logical way and the picture changes dramatically."
Charles Bennett, Managing Partner & Project Director at IBS Publishing
"Thanks to you for a fantastic mentoring programme … I am an Outside-In fan now !"
Jimmy Cuadra, Director Information Management, Akzo Nobel Paints, SIngapore
"I was struck with awe on the versatile yet practical experience that you shared.
Thanks for the wonderful session on CPP this week"
Syed Raashid, Specialist, RasGas Co Ltd. UAE
"Thanks again for the fantastic course and insights you provided."
Business Process Architect, Queensland Building Services Authority, Australia.
"Just a short note to say thanks again for the course. It was a truly mind blowing experience and I will never think about process the same way again."
Craig Reid, Senior Business Analyst, Gen-I
"I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the book! It really helped tie together various concepts and practices I have been evolving towards over a number of years, crystallizing them into a simple but powerful framework."
Steve Melville, Director, Sun Microsystems, USA.
"I would like to thank you for a wonderful experience for me to know the nuances of ABPM. Taking us to a new level on how to view processes & implement by way of sharing your wealth of experience and enlightening us with the case studies & exercises."
Director Quality Management Group, 3i Infotech Ltd., India
"Exceptional and life transforming. This training should be on every corporate agenda"
CIO Pharmaceutical, Florida
"Simple and different concepts which is path breaking and easy to understand and deploy" Director Business Consulting, Chennai
"Excellent - he is a very good leader"
Senior Quality Analyst, AEC, Saudi Arabia
"I want to thank you for the great content and coaching that you provided, the concepts resonated even more clearly when presented with your enthusiasm and experience."
Director, H&R Block, USA
"I really enjoyed last week and really learned a lot. I feel I had a Eureka moment yesterday when the whole process diagnostics suddenly clicked into place. I remember you saying that once you grasp this then you will never look at processes in any other way. I am now actively evangelizing the CEM approach with our team.
Senior Analyst, Investment Bank, London
“Steve led the best training sessions I have ever taken in my 20+ years as a professional. After those sessions I was able to have immediate impact on my organization. Steve is a very sharp, personable, interesting individual, and a real pleasure to work with. I continue to remain in regular contact with Steve and consider him an invaluable resource on BPM and on change management in general.”
Mark Barnett , Director of Global Process Practice , ACN, Inc.
“Steve is an inspiring global thought leader in the Business Process Management (BPM) space. He is a creative visionary, working on the edge of breakthrough business change."
Kenneth Mortimer, Principal , MBA & Associates Ltd
"Having had a chance to read through all of the delegate feedback forms in full it has become apparent that your workshops in particular were amongst the most well regarded, so thank you once more."
VP EMEA GDS International
"I took BPM training back in December, and Steve Towers was the instructor. The training was simply fantastic, because Steve has that rare ability to connect with his trainees. Not only did I walk away from the training with a new perspective on Business Process Management, but I walked away with an invaluable analysis tool."
Senior Systems Analyst, Barclays Bank
"We have collated the scores from the event and you came out as the most highly regarded."
Conference Producer, IIR International
"Excellent, owned the knowledge, made the presentations fun, wealth of knowledge and practical examples. Upbeat, well paced."
Booz Allen Hamilton, Washington
"Steve presents the whole arena of transformation in a lucid and pragmatic way. I can not overstate how much these insights and profound new understanding will change our organization and its approach to the market. You want my endorsement? You get it a gazillion times over. Thanks."
COO, Fortune 500 Company, Washington DC
“You are the tops! Everyone in the field should be exposed to the techniques experienced in this course.”
Director - Process Management
"...was so helpful. The ability of asking questions/having discussion after the days end was extremely good. I really appreciated the professional approach"
Telco Director, now CIO of CEU , Hungary
“Steve is a true guru and mentor in the field of Business Process Management. What I've learnt from Steve and The BP Group in a short space of time has greatly benefited my understanding of advanced process management. Always accessible for advice, always campaigning to change how organisations view how they operate, Steve is a real asset to the BPM community and long may it continue.”
Theo Priestley, Head of Business Process Management , Psingularity
“Steve is one of the most tireless leaders in the field of business process management. While there are lots of technical folks and vested interests in the field, Steve's leadership rises above the crowd. As co-founder of the not-for-profit Business Process Group, Steve has traveled the world spreading the BPM message to business leaders and front-line workers, alike.”
Peter Fingar, Industry Guru and author of many top selling Business books
“Transforming the planet , one person, one process, one organisation at a time”
Example Recent Clients
|A.W. Rostamani Holdings Co. (LLC)|
|ABAA||Hypermedia Technologies Ltd||PT Pertamina|
|ABB Ltd.||Hyperteam Ltd||PT Pro|
|ABN AMRO||Iafrica||PT Sistemas Informação|
|ABN AMRO Bank NV||IBM||PThrivent Financial for Lutherans|
|Abraaj Capital Ltd.||IBS Intelligence||Purac, a CSM company|
|ABSA||ICICI Prudential Life||PW Consulting,Stationssingel|
|Abu Dhabi Investment Authority||iCST||PWC|
|Actelion Pharmaceuticals||IDS Scheer||QSuper Limited|
|Acumen Business Processes||IDS Scheer UK Ltd||Quality Manufacturing Today|
|Adia||iinet limited||Quest Informatics|
|Adorno||IMD International||R2K Software India|
|Aegon UK||Impala Platinum Limited||Rabobank International|
|Aenishaenslin Consulting GmbH||Implats||Ras Gas Company Ltd.|
|ÅF Infrastructure AB||In Touch||RasGas Co Ltd|
|AFD technologies,Groupe||INA||Rath & Strong|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||RDW|
|Air Liquide||íÑepp Services, Inc.||Red Cross & Crescent Society|
|Airbus UK||i-nexus||Red Hat Incorporated|
|Akzo Nobel Coating Ltd.||Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore||Reed Learning|
|Alba||Information Technology||Reliance ADA|
|Alcatel Lucent||Infosys Australia||Reliance Communications Ltd.|
|Alexer Pty Ltd||Infosys Technologies Ltd||Renault Nissan Consulting|
|Alliance Boots||InfoTech HelpLine India Pvt Ltd||Research In Motion|
|Allianz Cornhill Insurance Plc.||ING||Revolution IT|
|Allianz Insurance Plc.||ingena group limited||RFMD|
|Allied Digital Services Ltd.||Inn-LeanDEsign||Ricoh Europe|
|Allied Irish Bank||Innovation group||Rising Point|
|Allstate Management Consulting Services||innoVIZION||Riyad Bank|
|Ally Servicing||Inpex Perth Office||RM Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd|
|ALSTOM (Switzerland) Ltd.||Instantis||Rockwell Collins|
|Alstom Power||Instantis Inc.||Rohan & Associates|
|Amadeus Services Ltd||Instituto Aviação Civil||Roundpeg Associates|
|American International Group||Instituto informatica||Royal Bolton Hospital|
|AMEX||Integrys Energy Group||RS Components|
|Anantara Solutions Pvt. Ltd||Intelenet Global Services Ltd.||RS Components UK|
|Anderson Pharmaceutical Packaging||Intelligent Content Protection||RSA|
|Andrew Network Solutions||Intelligent Decision Processes||RSA Insurance|
|ANZ||Intelligent Finance||RSIS (UK) Ltd|
|Aou h||Intelligent Pathways||Russell Investments|
|API (Academy for Political Intelligence)||Intense Technologies Limited||RWE IT UK|
|APM Terminals||International Process and Performance Institute||RWE npower|
|Apotex Corporation||Internode||S Clarke Consultancy|
|Appian||Interquad Learning Ltd||SA Partners|
|APQC||Investec Asset Management||SAGE Automation|
|Areen Design Services Ltd||Investec Bank||Salmat Limited|
|AREVA Company||Investor IQ||SaM Solutions B.V.|
|Areva NP||iProc||SAMARCO MINERAÇÃO|
|Ariba Technologies||IQPC||Samarco Mineração S A|
|Arista Management Group LLC||Iris Consultancies||Sanctuary Housing Association|
|Arkadin (Singapore) Pte Ltd||Irish Life||Sanmarco Mineracao|
|ARM Embedded Technologies||Irish Life & Permanent||Santander Consumer Finance Benelux|
|ARVAL PHH||Irish Life Corporate Business||SANTOS|
|ASG Group||ISCTE||SAP Deutschland AG & Co. KG|
|Asgard Wealth Solutions||Iskandar Regional Development Authority||SAP UK Ltd|
|Asidua Ltd||ISTRAT||Sara Lee|
|AstraZeneca||ITC Infotech||Saudi Telecom Company|
|Athlon Car Lease International||ITC INFOTECH INDIA LTD||Saxo Bank|
|Atlantic Industries||ITSS||SCA Technologies India|
|Atos IT Solutions and Services GmbH||J.O.P. Consulting, Inc.||Schenker Arkas Nakliyat ve Ticaret A.Ş.|
|Atos Origin Nederland B.V||jardine lloyd thompson||Schlumberger|
|Auroscient outsourcing ltd||JJB Consultants Inc||Schneider Electric SA|
|Autodesk||Johannesburg Roads Agency PTY LTD||Scottish Power|
|Automax||Johnson Controls||Sears Holdings|
|Autosocut24||Kainos Software Ltd||SEB|
|Aviva Investors||Kare||Securities & Exchange Commission|
|Avto Triglav||KAZ Goup||SEEK Limited|
|AXA Investment Managers||Kennametal Inc||Sella Synergy India (P) Limited|
|AXA Sunlife||KIT digital AG||Sellafield Ltd.|
|Axispoint Solutions Limited||Klados Solutions UK Limited||SEMA Consulting|
|BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd||KM&T||Serco|
|BAA||Kofax UK Ltd||Serco Group Plc.|
|BAE Systems||Koninklijke DSM||Service Fundamentals|
|Balfour Beatty||KPIT Cummins INFOSYSTEMS Ltd.||Service Petrolier Schlumberger|
|Banco de Portugal||KPMG International HQ||SetClear Pte. Ltd|
|Banco Espirito Santo||Kraft Foods UK Ltd.||Severn Trent Plc.|
|Banco Privado Português, S.A.||Krauthammer International AB||SHC|
|Bank of America||Kuwait Gulf Oil Company||Shell|
|Bank of Ireland||Kuwait Oil Company||Shell Chemicals Limited|
|Bank of New York||Kuwait Petroleum Europoort||Shell Gas & Power|
|Barclays||L&T Infotech Ltd||Shell International Petroleum Co Ltd|
|Barclays Bank||L-3 TRL Technology||Sherard|
|Barclays Capital||La Roche AG||Siemens AG|
|Barclays Wealth||landcorp||Siemens Building Technologies|
|Barium AB||Lawrence Berkeley National Lab||Siemens Pte Ltd|
|BASF||LDS Church - 8 delegates||SigmaFlow|
|Bayer HealtCare AG||Lean Reflections||Siminn hf|
|Bayer HealthCare AG||Learning||Sisconsult|
|Bayer Schering Pharma AG||Learning to See & Toyota Kata||SITA UK|
|Bbraun||Lee Maschinenbau GmbH||Six Sigma City|
|BD||Legal & General||Skandia UK Head Office|
|BDF||Lehman Brothers Bankhaus AG||Skelta Software|
|BE Army Department of Staff Evaluation||Leighton Contractors India Pvt. Ltd||Smiths Aerospace|
|Belimo||Lek Pharmaceuticals d.d.||SMS Management & Technology|
|BEM Inc||Lenovo||Software AG|
|Bemitech Technology Group||Leo Pharma A/S||Solog SA|
|Bendigo Bank||Lera Technologies||Sonae|
|Bentley Systems||Level3 Communications||Sonkor International|
|Best Buy||Lex Vehicle Leasing Ltd.||Soreco|
|Betfair Ltd.||LexAutolease||South African Reserve Bank|
|Bhambi & Associates||Lexis Nexus||South Warwick Hospitals South Warwickshire Hospitals NHS Trust|
|BHP Billiton Iron Ore||LGCSB||Southpaw Solutions|
|Bhumitech||Libyana Mobile Phone||SPI Global|
|Bluecycle.com||Lifeware Sa||Sports Surgery Clinic|
|BME (A Member of the Omnia Group)||Lilly Pharma Fertigung und Distribution GmbH & Co.KG||SRO (Victoria)|
|BMGI||Link Consulting||st john of god health care|
|BNP Paribas||Link Consulting SA||St Regis Paper Company|
|Bord Gais||Link, SA||Standard Bank|
|Bord Gais Energy||Linklaters||Standard Bank Life|
|Bord Gais Networks||Lloyd`s Register EMEA||Standard Life|
|BorsodChem Zrt||Lloyds Banking Group||Standard Life Bank|
|Boston Scientific||Lloyds Register||Standard Life Investments|
|Boston Scientiific||Lloyd's Register Asia||Staples|
|BP||Lloyds TSB||Stellenbosch University|
|BP International Ltd||Local Government House||Steria|
|BPGroup||Lockheed Martin||Stibo Systems|
|Bradford & Bingley Plc||Lockheed Martin UK-INSYS Limited||Storm Technology|
|Bre Bank||Lodestone Management Consultants||Stratis Ltd|
|BrightRaven Limited||Logica||Student Loan Company|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||Lottery Commission||Sun Microsystems|
|British Airways||LSC Group Ltd||Suncorp|
|British American Tobacco||LSG SkyChefs||SUNY Sullivan|
|BSkyB||M2 Commander||Swedbank Robur|
|BT||Maersk Line||SwedCo Ltd|
|BT Group plc||Magirus UK||Swiss Re|
|Bupa||Mail Newspapers Circulation Dept.||Symbionics|
|Business Agility!||managecom systems limited||Syngene International Ltd.|
|Business Dynamics Svenska AB||Manipal – City & Guilds Skills||Sysconsult|
|Businovation||Manuel Paquim Sucessores, LDA||Sysprove Technologies|
|Bytes Technology Group||Maple Leaf||Systeam Management|
|C Banque Cramer & CIE Sa||Marel Townsend Further Processing||TagStone Technology|
|C I N||Matthew Clark||Talk Talk Technology|
|Cable & Wireless||McLaren Automotive Ltd||Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd|
|Cablecom GmbH||McMillan Shakespeare Pty Ltd||Tata Communications|
|Cahoot||MDA||Tata Communications Transformation Services|
|Caixa Geral de Depósitos||MDA national||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Caja de Ahorros de Santander Y Cantabria||MDS Nordion Inc||Tawuniya|
|Canada Life||MEDASSIST - A Firstsource Company||Taylor Woodrow|
|Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce||Media Monitors||T-Com Innovationsgesellschaft mbH|
|Capgemini||Mercedes Benz UK Ltd||TCS|
|Capital One||Meta-Lucid||Teleca Sweden South AB|
|Catalent Pharma Solutions||Mid Kent Water||Telenor|
|Catalyst||Midland HR||Telenor Global Services AS|
We are sometimes asked about the small print: Here it is just in case.
BP Group reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event. In the event that BP Group postpones a conference, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive 100% credit representing payments made towards a future BP Group event or you may send a replacement. This offer is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the postponement. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
BP Group is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.
Copyright (c) 1992-2014 The BP Group
When & Where
Your hosts are the BPGroup.org & its Associate & Partners including the PEX Network, Calcon, IQ Business, Marcus Evans, NASSCOM, Compass Business Club, PMI, BIS Group, Pinnacle, EPCOR, Service Management University, Iven Consulting, AIM, TechLog IT, Petanque, ebTrac, City Process Management, Process Triage, Paradigma, Charterhouse, IBEX Global, Academy of Customer Experience (ACE), Silver Dart Group, Trusted Associates Limited, IBEX Global, IQPC, ISLSS (international Standard for Lean Six Sigma), i-Nexus, British Chamber of Commerce
The BP Group is a not for profit, vendor independent professional organization (established in 1992) dedicated to the advancement of business process management & customer experience concepts and its practices. With 25+ partners serving 100+ countries serving more than 980 organizations we are a professional association led by seasoned experts, hands-on all levels thought leaders in business process and Outside-In transformation.
The mission of The BP Group is to engage in activities that promote the practice of business process transformation and change for business benefit.
Through education and networking, the BP Group continues to advance the field and to contribute to the skills and development of professionals who help their organizations directly meet the challenges of the 21st century through Customer Experience Management, Advanced process management, Customer Centricity, Outside-In, Business Process Management and the CEMMethod.
IQPC is an Accredited partner of the
BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in the USA, Europe, South Africa and Australia
ACE is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program with a global agreement
IQ Business (South Africa) is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in Africa
Silver Dart Group is an Accredited partner of the
BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in North America
Innovate By Design is an Accredited global partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program worldwide
NASSCOM is an Accredited partner of the BP Group
Marcus Evans is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in South East Asia
BIS Group is an Associate partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in Eastern Europe
Pinnacle is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® & CPP Master® program in
South East Asia
Service Management University is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in North America
ITWeb is an Accredited partner of the BP Group
Certified Process Professional® program in Southern Africa
ebtrac is an Accredited partner of the BP Group
Certified Process Professional® & CPP Master® program in Saudi Arabia & the GCC
London Chamber of Commerce is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® & CPP Master® worldwide.
City Process Management is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® and CPP Master® program
ProcessTriage is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in North America
Paradigma is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® program in South America
Charterhouse Systems Associates is an Accredited partner of the BP Group Certified Process Professional® and CPP Master® program worldwide