Orientation for Clinical Investigators -- 3 Dates Available; Select 1
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 1:30 PM - Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Orientation for Clinical Investigators is designed for early career faculty or experienced researchers new to clinical research at U-M. This 4-hour session will provide participants with:
- an orientation to information, resources, and tools necessary to navigate the University's research enterprise
- a basic understanding of what is needed to comply with regulations related to clinical research
Participants will learn information about IRBMED, regulatory affairs, conflict of interest, audits and monitoring, ClinicalTrials.gov, clinical research finances, and U-M resources for clinical trials research.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- 1:30 - 5:30 p.m., October 19 - Danto Auditorium
- 1:30 - 5:30 p.m., October 25 - Danto Auditorium
- 8:00 a.m. - noon, November 29 - Towsley Dining Room
The same information will be presented at all 3 sessions. Please register to attend 1 session.