Thank you for your interest in participating in DSNY's curbside organics program!
This training will prepare you to bring the program to your building. The training will cover:
- The kinds materials that DSNY accepts
- The type of containers that DSNY provides
- Best practices for maintaining your bins
- Mess, Odor, and Pest concerns
- How and when to set out materials for collection
- How to request additional or replacement bins
- How to report missed collections
Our offices are located at 44 Beaver Street (easily accessible from the 2/3 Wall Street stop, the 4/5 stop at Bowling Green, or the R stop at Whitehall Street). Please come a few minutes early to check in with Security.
Please note that doors close 15 minutes after start of the presentation, at which point you will have to register for another training.
For more information on the Organics Collection program, visit: www.nyc.gov/organics.